1 forum for all topics

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

chad
    Post subject: 1 forum for all topicsPostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:07 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

I wanted to get everyones opinion on having one forum for all the topics here?????? MMA BJJ Wresting Kickboxing Boxing Weight lifting fitness self defence ext ext….
    post your views due to my e mail being gone

Chad

Jeff
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:53 pm

Looking at the setup of mma.tv, I tend to think that having few boards beats having many.

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:27 am

It is relative to the amount of people that visit the site. With this site, just one forum will work perfectly.

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:37 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

Ok, We will use one forum.. Second question is ranking before we had pro fighter for those that have fought one pro fight.. I would like to use this but would also like some idea to use for those that do BJJ but not MMA???
    Also if we do this could everyone please send me an personal message so I don’t skip or miss you..

Thanks
    Chad

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:37 pm

by ranking do you mean the fighter profiles? Or are you actually talking about a ranking system?

If you’re talking about the fighter profiles, I think you could have a separate profile listing for women who do bjj, but then what about women who do Kickboxing? or Boxing? or Wrestling? Or Judo?

If it were my site, I would just make it MMA-specific and list only fighters who do MMA matches, but that’s just me.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?