1 October Retirement match Irma Verhoeff vs Nives Radic

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Executioner
    Post subject: 1 October Retirement match Irma Verhoeff vs Nives Radic Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:56 am

NIVES RADIĆ is preparing to attack the world title in ultimate fighting

Nives Radic is preparing to attack the world title in ultimate fighting wich is actually held by Dutch Irma Verhoeff, by the way the wife of famous veteran of the Pride nad Too hot to handle tournaments,Bob Schrijber, known as “Dirty Bob”. Fight will take place on the 1st of october in Nederland. Irma´s score is 6-2-2 and she has 75 kg on 178 cm height. Nives´s score in ultimate is 1-0-1. The fight will be under Pride´s rules with a little change in round duration – 3×5 minutes.
    I don’t much about this one than this, Irma has some IMA Women World Title and is going to fight on fiirst of October on H2H.
    There were rumours some months ago that she was supposed to fight a guy in Russia in the cage and also some rumours about fighting a guy in Japan.
    None of these rumours were confirmed, but who knows…
    It is on the Schreiber website confirmed that this will be a retirement match.

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:05 pm

Everyone should retire against Coenen so they can go out in fantastic fashion

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:08 am

derUbermensc wrote:
    Everyone should retire against Coenen so they can go out in fantastic fashion
    Hehehe in what context shall I put this?

Well I would like to see that match too.
    But that is not going to happen.
    Irma is heavier and more powerfulll, but Marloes is a much smarter fighter and on the ground deadlier.
    Could be a clash!

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:11 am
    Pro Fighter

Wow. Very cool. Nives is a kickboxer? She seems like she has a ton of experience. Who ever has the better ground will probably win.

Ex – is Marloes still fighting? I would still like to see Irma and her fight too.

It seems like MMA is really gonna start exploding. There are so many kick ass girls, ppl just need to give them a chance to showcase their skills.

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:57 am

Quote:
    Ex – is Marloes still fighting?
    She beat Takahashi for the umpteenth time in March. Roland says she’s still training as well

Nadia
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:42 am

Yes Marloes is still training…
    MMA, and Kickboxing as well…
    She had to stop for about 2 months with her training true some kind off injury. But i think she is training again right now…

Greets,

Nadia van der Wel

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:57 am

Oh, Nadia Van der Wel, just the person I’ve been meaning to get a hold of:

1) Are you a winning streak? I’ve heard only unconfirmed reports of this
    2) Has Japan talked to you lately?

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:37 pm

Erin T wrote:
    Wow. Very cool. Nives is a kickboxer? She seems like she has a ton of experience. Who ever has the better ground will probably win.

Ex – is Marloes still fighting? I would still like to see Irma and her fight too.

It seems like MMA is really gonna start exploding. There are so many kick ass girls, ppl just need to give them a chance to showcase their skills.
    Hey Erin,

Yep she is, and also more focusing right now on kickboxing also.
    There are not much MMA girls in her weightclass in Europe, the same problem you have in US in your weightclass in MMA.
    You know Erin, I want to see again you vs Marloes, would be great!
    Maybe better under Pride rules? 8)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?