10TH GRAPPLERS QUEST WEST PHOTOS ONLINE!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

alicia
    Post subject: 10TH GRAPPLERS QUEST WEST PHOTOS ONLINE! PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:15 pm

The 10th Grappler’s Quest West took place on December 9th in Las Vegas, NV.

In addition to a day full of exciting matches from kids, teens, women and men, in both gi and no-gi, the 10th Grappler’s Quest West held a 5-On-5 Team Challenge to determine the “Best Team in the West.” Teammates Andrea Bermudez, Jeff Glover, Joe Stevenson, Eric Shambari & Misha Cirkunov brought home the title for Cobra Kai.

Check out the galleries at http://www.fightergirls.com

Upcoming Events:

Here are some of the events I’ll be at. If you know of anything going on in Southern California or the surrounding area (BJJ, Submission Wrestling, Judo, MMA, Pankration, Boxing, etc.), please let me know!

• March 3-4, 10th Annual Copa Pacifica BJJ Tournament, Pacifica High School, Garden Grove, CA
    • March 30 – April 1, Pan American Championships, Carson, CA
    • April 14, Grapplers Quest West 11, Las Vegas, NV
    • May 5-6, 2007 ADCC World Championships, Trenton, NJ

I hope you enjoy the photos! Feel free to leave comments on my site or email me.

Look for galleries from the CA State Championships of Submission Grappling, held in San Diego on Dec. 17th…coming soon!

Happy Holidays!

Alicia Anthony

adriennaaj
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:42 pm
    Pro Fighter

Thanks for the photos alicia- They are great. Shayna Bazler is a fantastic grappler. Shes pulled off the eddie bravo twister in the adcc and this tourny. This time eddie bravo was able to witness his great move. Awesome job shayna!!

voly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:12 pm

Thoroughly outstanding photographs. Alicia clearly has the talent or skill needed to identify good action scenes as they occur and to choose optimal camera positions.
    Apparently Sheila (her last name is Bird or Baird – not certain) was a highly successful competitor at that tournament. Took first place in both her gi and non-gi categories, submitting her opponent in the final each time….and Alicia photographed it neatly.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?