2 Title Fights-Fighters Backed Out-Need 120-130&160-170

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

piranha
    Post subject: 2 Title Fights-Fighters Backed Out-Need 120-130&160-170 Post Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:54 pm

Need 2 Fighters For Title Fights Muay Thai April 28th in PA

We have a situation where TWO fighters that were scheduled to fight April 28th at our benefit fight in Fleetwood PA backed out for no aparent reason. This really sucks!
    We have put alot of preparation/time/$$ into this and it’s ALL to benefit abuse shelters.
    We REALLY need a 120-130lb fighter to fight Lauren Feldman and a 160-170 lb fighter for the main event fight with Rapsody Johnson ..anybody interested?…if so please email me asap..thanks! (we will pay travel expenses/hotel)

Ashly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:20 pm

We have good reason for backing out, and I told the promoter this. Why you would post that is beyond me. A bit spiteful don’t you think? We’ve always had a good reputation for never backing out of fights (this will have been the first event we’ve ever backet out of, out of a total 13 events in the two years we’ve been fighting).

piranha
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:40 am

Spiteful??..How is it spiteful?…since you guys backed 3 weeks b4 the fight we desperately need fighters, so I am posting anywhere and everywhere I can to try and find some.
    What else did you expect me to do?
    You think it’s easy to get enough ppl for an all female fight card? It’s not like your fights were just another fight on the card, you guys were TWO of the 3 title fights, one which was the main event and you are both on the poster.
    No, IMO your ‘reason’ wasn’t a good one, and I’m not gonna post anymore about that one here…especially since the promoter asked you several times to make sure you guys were coming and right before he paid for your hotel.
    to quote a post on myspace:

“I hate people making a big deal over what boils down to a game.”
    This situation is a little different than most fight cards as we are a non-profit group. This was to benefit abuse shelters and backing out when both are title fights and one is the main event is a real crappy thing to do this close. We have media/radio/news coverage and posters distributed everywhere. I mean, seriously why wasn’t something said to us sooner?

Ashly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:44 am

Um, a month notice is quite a bit of notice, and us not having a coach or good training facilities is plenty good of a reason. As is Kat being well under weight (she’s walking at 145lbs now, which is a bit lighter than 170). I’m sorry this is causing problems for you, but these are circumstances beyond our control and it would be foolish for us to fight under these conditions.

piranha
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:08 am

We have other fighters fighting with the same circumstances as you (not having a coach or good training facilities) and they are still fighting. Weight IS under your control, you can’t use excuses like that for pulling out of a fight. That’s crap, eat a pizza or something. Besides that fact the girl Kat was supposed to fight has dropped in weight as well (didn’t back out tho) so it would have be a fair fight. A month isn’t enough time when you’re talking about 2 title fights, one of them being the main event!

AnnaTrocity
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:03 am
    less internet
    Last edited by AnnaTrocity on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

casey
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:36 am

Piranha, you write that Rapsody has also lost weight but that you’re still looking for someone 160-170. What weight will she be fighting at?

You should also definately post something on

AnnaTrocity
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:55 am
    less internet
    Last edited by AnnaTrocity on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lisa_Ward
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:09 pm
    Pro Fighter

So is there a purse of some sort or is that a silly question? Might be intrested.

Lisa_Ward
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:20 pm
    Pro Fighter

oh and what are the rules and round times?

piranha
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:27 am

[quote=”casey”]Piranha, you write that Rapsody has also lost weight but that you’re still looking for someone 160-170. What weight will she be fighting at?

I just found out she is right at 160

piranha
    Post subject: Message from Master IrvPostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:37 am

I was asked to post this message from Master Altouse

ashly and kat first of all we did not contact you to fight on the card, you contacted us that you where ready to fight! and wanted to fight on the card. and that you prefered thai!
    you even went on to send me your stats that would be your WEIGHT ASHLY 127-132 KAT 155-165 AND YOUR RECORD . i have been promoting shows longer than the 2 of you have been training combined! not to mention training since before you where born!
    as far as sending email to every one. i included my email that i sent to you to you ,i am not ashamed of what i emailed to you .
    and as for threats CHILD that was not a threat! this show dose reach out across the world!!!you have no clue!!
    as to you are tired of amature promotors that would be your problem i run my shows yes like they are pros! unfortunately you will never know.
    when you exept a fight for a title belt and agree to have your pic on the poster and pick your nights for the room, and thank the promoter for giving you a chance for a remach with the fighter i am told knocked you out in virginia. oh yes i did not clear that with the promotor only the girl you wanted to fight.
    you beter have a good reason for backing out. i have asked on many ocassions to make sure there was not a problem. the first i knew there was a problem was monday night the 2nd the last i checked from the 2nd to the 28th is not a month! that on my calander is 26 days. and oh thats right you as a promotor said i am sure you can find a replacement.
    yes the last time i checked there where 20 or more 160 and 125 lb female fighters ready to fight thai fights.thats realy cute!
    you know if you were my fighters you accepted the fights
    YOU WOULD FIGHT! STOP PUTTING THE BLAIM ON EVERY ONE ELSE YOU KNOW EVERY ONE GETS A LITTLE SCARED AS IT GETS CLOSE TO A FIGHT.
    enough said the bottom line is you accepted the fights had the same time your opponets did ,you picked the dates for your rooms about 2weeks ago, and you gave your pic for the poster and you backed out for no one elses fault but your own.
    and yes other promotors have the right to know!!! and guys if you think that is a threat wow !!you have alot to learn. well enough said the people know and yes i think we will have some honest women step up and pick up your mess!! MASTER ALTHOUSE PS . YOU BOTH HAD MY NUMBER. NOT EVEN A CALL EVEN AFTER I LEFT YOU A MESSAGE TO CALL ME!

Ashly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:54 am

🙄

AnnaTrocity
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:41 am
    less internet
    Last edited by AnnaTrocity on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

piranha
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:02 pm

I’m tired of this back and forth crap on here. What’s done is done, I just need to find 2 fighters fast. Anyone that is interested, please email me asap, thanks

Both muay thai title fights

NEED:

123-134 lb fighter

160-170 lb fighter (MAIN EVENT)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?