San Diego, CA ….. I need a place to stay!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Lil Katai
    Post subject: San Diego, CA ….. I need a place to stay!PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:33 pm
    Pro Fighter

What’s up everyone.

This is kinda a state of an emergency ……

Im headed out to San Diego next Thursday, July 8th and will be there until July 21st. I was suppose to stay with my friend EJ but I have not been able to get ahold of him. He got married this past month and has been dealing a lot with all that and his family. On top of that, work. So anyway, now I am out of a place to stay. Is there any one out that way that wouldn’t mind having me around for a while? 🙄 I wont be a hassle, promise. I’ll probably be out and about most all of the time. Just need a place to crash and put my stuff.

Please let me know ASAP. Anyone?? ……………………… ❓ ❓

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:59 pm
    Pro Fighter

If I can’t find a place to stay, I might just take my truck for a cross the country tour and get lost in the process. Blow up a matress and pitch a tent in the bed of my pickup. Still sounds like fun, just not really looking forward to that long of a drive.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:10 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

….make sure you are a mechanic……..cause if the old boo boo….overheats………..it is not safe………when guys……get out of their car……..and offer help…….i think most of the interstate….bad guys….are truck drivers….cause they feel…this is their territory……..and we are just visitors…..in their territory……….or maybe i have read……all those…..dumb fbi…books……why do i read all that fbi………crap…..maybe….cause i want to live…….yep….thats why……..fbi statistics…..give good information////

WarriorHeartGrrl
    Post subject: San Diego, CA ….. I need a place to stay!PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:25 pm

Er…..what the hell was that Scarce?

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:34 pm

Sometimes we need a translator for scarce’s posts.

but he means well.

8)

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:16 pm

…just telling her…..she needs to be her own mechanic……….to stay out of problems……..come on now…..a translator……….okay…is this some kind of …………..okay i will not say…….i do not want to offend the innocent…………translator????????????……..hmmmmmm……..

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:59 pm
    Pro Fighter

Nope, not taking my truck. I got my plane ticket today. Just have to find a place to stay now. My truck woulf have make it to CALI. I dont drive a beater.

😛

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:26 am

….hopefully….you do not have a ford………that is worse than a beater….????????

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:19 pm
    Pro Fighter

Yeah, I have a ford and it has had no problems (knock on wood) since i have had it and its been over two years. It even still have the same winshiel wippers that where on it when I bought it and they still work! So HA! 😛

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:55 pm
    Pro Fighter

Yup, Im sitting here in San Diego and have been since the 9th of this month. My first night I spent sleeping on the beach and then was approched by a guy on the beach who told me about the “hostal” and I have been staying there ever since. I love everything about this place and am having a blast. Meeting new people, got lots of numbers and emails, even got drunkj and wrestled a guy at the bar out in the grass. The next day his number was programed in my phone. lol

I started getting home sick a couple days ago. I found a jujitsu school and trained there for that day. After training, I felt really good again and have been since. Met a lot of people at the school as well. Having a fun ass time and dont really want to come home just yet now, but then I do, it will be better cause I will have a fresh head for training again.

Also got the chance to realize that I dont want to move out here cause as much as I love it out here, its still not home. Detroit is where I will stay.

Well, Im hitting up the beach and then a keg/beach party that I was invited too. I will let you guys know whats up when I get back home. Anyone here in SD that want to hang out before I leave, (I leave the morning of the 22nd) give me a call on my cell ….. 586 344 7259

Peace!

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:46 pm
    Pro Fighter

What a LOSER…you will get deleted soon anyways, but what a sad life you lead as well. Wishing that you were not picked on your whole life. Knowing that you are SO socially inept – the only way you could talk to a woman is if you talk shit to her over your computer. Maybe your mom should not have dressed you up in women’s clothing when you were a small boy. 😀 Was it hard going to school knowing that you were the laughing stalk? Knowing that you were such a nerd, geek, loser…you wanted to kill yourself. Well, you’re still alive for some reason or another. A cruel joke that God has played on you. I will ditto this post for the other loser too 😀
    Keep doing what you do best….hide in the shadows like the dork you are. Maybe your mom will take you out on a date tonight and you can get it on with her.

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 11:46 am

Laughing Stalk?

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:17 pm

……laughing stalked????????laughing stork..??????laughing spots…….laughing cots,,,,,,,,

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:00 pm
    Pro Fighter

WTF!!!??? Did I miss something??

LMAO

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:04 pm
    Pro Fighter

Oh yeah, Im back in Detroit now, just flew in this afternoon. Feels good to be home, that’s for sure. Loved San Diego and will deffenitly be back. Met a lot of really cool people and am looking forward to meeting more as my traveling continues. Now ….. it’s time to get back to serious training.

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:23 am
    Pro Fighter

Lil Katai – yeah, you missed something all right.

Mr. Knockout – If ONLY you spent as much time educating the people of the world on how to spell “laughing stock” correctly as you spend on the internet forums – the world would be a much better place. If it was not for your informative “polls” or your superfluous threads – I would not know what to do with my time. Thank you. As always, you are very informative and I learn something new from you everyday. I am sure I speak for many others when I say “You are a true champion of the forums. You make my life better.” I mean it!

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:22 pm
    Pro Fighter

Ok, you werent talking to me lol ….. good

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:03 pm

Erin, I expected that kind of response from you.
    I don’t know why you have to be so rude toward people on internet forums.
    It’s like you pick fights with people for no reason.
    Not everyone that criticizes you is against you.
    I have respect for you as a fighter.

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:15 pm
    Pro Fighter

I don’t know why you have to be so rude toward people on internet forums.
    On the contrary – I am “RUDE” only to people who make “rude” (blatant or non blatant) statements to me on internet forums.
    It’s like you pick fights with people for no reason.
    No…unlike most cyber ninjas – I fight for real. I have nothing to gain by picking fights w/ people in cyberspace.
    Not everyone that criticizes you is against you.
    I agree. It does not matter who you are or what you do – there are ALWAYS people that will crticize and give their “opinions” I might not always AGREE – but it’s something people are entitled to. What I DON’T like is when people try to make smart ass comments that ARE NOT opinions or anything else but….a smart ass comment. I think you knew what you were doing.
    I have respect for you as a fighter.

Thank you.

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:57 pm

All I did was correct your spelling. You took it the way you wanted to. I dunno, perhaps I should’ve put a disclaimer “this wasn’t intended to hurt your feelings” at the end of that post?

I don’t hate you and I’m not a “cyber ninja” or anything like that. I’m a very honest person. I’m not a fan of the content that you choose to place on your website, but I also understand why it is there. I’m not the biggest fan of your choice of communication style, but I do respect you as a fighter. I know you’re not fake. I know that you train hard and you deserve your wins.

I really don’t understand why I would be chastised for trying to create discussion on this forum. Don’t you realize why I’m here? I’m actually trying to help female fighters. I’m not a promoter (yet) so this is the best I can come up with right now.

Sorry that my reply rubbed you the wrong way. It just seems very easy to piss you off, like walking through a mine field or something. Not every guy on this forum is a pimple-faced cyber-geek with an ill agenda.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?