ALL WOMAN MMA EVENT HOOK N SHOOT STYLE

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

GODFATHEROFMMA
    Post subject: ALL WOMAN MMA EVENT HOOK N SHOOT STYLE Post Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:59 am

Who can name all of the females in the picture on fightworld.com..especially the blonde with the tats on the bottom right…

Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post
    Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:42 am
    Pro Fighter

Who is she indeed, and why is someone in a bathingsuit on a woman’s fighting poster?

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:11 pm

You’re talking about this, right?

I don’t think that is a very good poster. I think it was merely a sample poster, not the official one.

Rox21…exactly.

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 7:16 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

I think it is awesome to hear that a lot of women show interest in MMA.. At the first Hook n Shoot I just about knew most of the women there now it appears I cannot keep up with all the new names and faces..

Chad
    Report this post Post details Delete post

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:59 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

..if alot…of women show interest….you may get…..a new phenom….in the bunch……….not all will be great fighters…….,,,,but you may just be…..a reversal to a triangle choke…….away from being the next big star/////////////keep practicing…..bjj and muay thai…..

GODFATHEROFMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:19 pm

Yes the last four girls on the bottom…who knows them by name????

Mandy_Aus
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:06 am

Just found out that the Blonde one of the bottom with the tattoos is Kellyn Huen (i think i spelt her name right) and thats also the girl that im going to be fighting on the show. Its kind of good to be putting a name to a face now 🙂

Does anyone know anything else about any of the other fighters on the show?

Im coming over from Australia for the fight, so im really really excited about everything 🙂

Spider
    Post subject: the posterPostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:27 am

the woman in the bathing suit is Jan Finney

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 6:40 pm
    Pro Fighter

That blonde with the tattoos would be me. Why so interested?
    Apparently my more MMA-oriented photos weren’t high resolution enough so he used that one. 😕
    Also, don’t let the bikini fool you, Jan Finney is a Bad MF-er. I know this because I train with her and Spider on occasion. Those girls can throw.

rebekah
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:12 am

XcashXmoneyX wrote:
    That blonde with the tattoos would be me. Why so interested?
    Apparently my more MMA-oriented photos weren’t high resolution enough so he used that one. 😕
    Also, don’t let the bikini fool you, Jan Finney is a Bad MF-er. I know this because I train with her and Spider on occasion. Those girls can throw.
    I’m interested to know who’s who because I follow the sport. People here are fighters and fans and when there is a fresh face there’s a genuine interest in who that person is.

I can’t wait for this show!! If everything works out I hope to be there to support!!

Jerzey
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:30 am

…and I want to know because you’re all prospective opponents. Don’t be terse 😡 , most of the people here are friendly and fans. So relax. Nice to meet ya. I’ll see ya’ll in Evansville.

8) 8) 8)

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:16 pm
    Pro Fighter

I’m not angry, just curious to know. The Nov. 6th show is my first pro so it should be interesting to make the switch over. I’m chompin at the bit…
    Anyway, I’ve tried to post a profile on the site a couple times and it still isn’t up yet. Anyone know why that could be?

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:43 am
    Pro Fighter

oh wow I’m an idiot. I didn’t realize ‘tats’ was short for ‘tatoos.’ Just so people know, I misinterpreted the very first post and I’m not dissing anybody or anybody’s clothes. I just prefer fight clothes for advertizing women fighters 😕 *embarassed*

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:27 am
    Pro Fighter

don’t sweat it. fight clothes tend to be risque enough for me, but if you got it, flaunt it. i guess since i dont have a profile up on fightergirls.net i’ll introduce myself.
    i’m kellyn, i’m 19, i’m straight edge, i train jiu jitsu and muay thai under Jorge Gurgel , i live in SW ohio. that’s about it.
    time to go train and get punched in the face by Rich Franklin. there has to be something wrong with me to have so much fun doing this ill sh*t. 😈

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:05 am
    Pro Fighter

Nice to meet you. ^_^ If there’s something wrong with you, then there’s something wrong with me, too. 🙂

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:11 pm

So we have:

Kellyn Huehn vs. Mandy Stewart figured out (bottom two on the right) at 130.

Erica Montoya vs. Megumi Fuji is obvious

Word is already out Howe is scheduled to fight Yuka Tuji, the woman Erica just lost to.

I thought Tara was fighting at 135 on this card. What’s up, Jerzey?

Since I don’t have face shots yet I may have to resort to shots like . Now why did I choose those face shots? Hmmmm.

Kellyn-points on being straight edge. Afraid I gave it up back when Rites Of Spring borke up and the Dischord bands fizzled out. Tell ya what…I get a face shot of you and I’ll tell you where the links are to my old DC hardcore shots from the mid 80s are. Ask Monte who I am (or Jennifer, or Debi, or Jeff…).

KM

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 12:20 pm
    Pro Fighter

Thanks thanks. I’m still sad about Earth Crisis’ last show…Most memorable. I have old Outcast, Headstall, Culture, and One Nation Under, some on vinyl. Bet you’re jealous. HA. Anyway it’s totally off subject. Thanks for the nice words, and I’m having photos done this weekend when Jeff comes up. Seeya in Evansville…I’ll be the one coming out to Firestorm.

GODFATHEROFMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:12 pm

It dont matter..I LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!! you all are a specytacle to the sport ..keep on keeping on…

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:18 pm

Off thread but just to finish with Kellyn and any others curious; Sorry, I’m 36 so am much more oldschool than that. More like Balck Flag (with Chavo!), Faith, Iron Cross, Agnostic Front, Discharge, GBH, or Articles Of Faith. To me Judge is “new stuff” and the scene went downhill when Cromags got played on MTV back around ’87. This isn’t as off-forum as you might think although it is off-thread. I once saw Debi come out to Poison Idea’s “Plastic Bomb” and one of the fighters at KOTC on the card Debi fought came out to Minor Threat’s “Seeing Red”. Erin has the Black Flag bars tattooed on her neck (still remember you, Erin). Two of the AFC guys, one from the Stockholm scene, and at least two others that sometimes post around here will know what we are talking about. There are a couple others in this scene here and there but mostly they don’t like to be as public, they just let you know when they know you know. Point is you aren’t alone in this scene, even on this board. Since I offered  is the work-in-progress that will become the first chapter in my eventual book while  is a couple shows of Fugazi.

Okay, let’s move on.

Glad Jeff has you covered. No offense but one less I need to worry about. Still lookiong for Kobald to respond. Ooops, did I reveal another name? Shame on me. KELLY!!! WHERE ARE YOU???

KM

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:03 pm
    Pro Fighter

That’s awesome…I guess it just proves that hardcore girls are in a league of their own. I’ve been lucky enough to have seen Iron Cross and Bad Brains live, which will probably never happen again. I’m only 19 so I missed the “good old days.” I’ve seen Agnostic Front a kazillion times, but will never go again after the last show…Roger was in a back brace under his jerzey and they played a whole 5 songs, and none of the old stuff except Crucified. Major Disappointment. Anyway hopefully I’ll have some sweet pics up soon, Jeff is wanting to stop by the camp and film me training but I don’t know if it will be up on the net ever. Maybe I can get someone to dub some Chokehold or Black Train Jack over it …

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:41 pm

Actually two of the best female fighters I ever saw were skins back then. A woman named Lefty lead the DC skins and Diedre was a terror with those steel toed boots to the groin.

Partly to rub it in on Kellyn, partly to be fair to you women I’m asking to photograph who have never met me, and mostly to give everybody a good laugh at my expense is me around the time Kellyn was born (whippersnapper) and  was after straight edge, like around the time Kellyn was in diapers.

So…have I earned a preview for ADCC News in about a month or do I have to whip out the stories about seeing Minor Threat live?

I know Tara has to be laughing her ass off,
    KM

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:34 am
    Pro Fighter

I was SHARPie in highschool. 😆

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:05 am

Heather!!! How ya doin’? I’m dropping you an e-mail at the last address you gave me. I was hoping that pic posted further up this thread would get a reaction or comment about the rumored card out of you.

For those who don’t know the pic posted further up this thread  is Heather Soderquist from Team Cesar Gracie mounted on Brittany Victoria at IFC7/19/03.

KM

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:40 pm
    Pro Fighter

so i guess i should post some pics of me from when i had a chelsea from late 97-02. HILARIOUS. its kind of nice to have hair and get a job easy now though, and the whole wearing a uniform and hanging out with lowlifes got old. i guess you have to grow out of some stuff. and, i know who lefty is. she was from the dirty jerz, wasnt she? i actually know a skingirl now named beth who is interested in taking up MMA.
    anyway, this is slightly strange getting on a totally unrelated forum and talking about subcultures most people dont even know exist.
    word.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?