A few questions about Warrior Women

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

ShdwPrwler
    Post subject: A few questions about Warrior Women Post Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:08 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

1 – Will the fights take place in a ring or cage?

2 – Will the fights be 3 or 5 minute rounds?

3 – Will there eventually be WW Champions?

4 – First event…..is that more likely to be in Jan or Feb?

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:46 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

HI S,
    Our fights will take place in a ring. Over many discussions and going back and fourth, and although, I prefer fighting in a cage. We feel the general public will respond better to women beating each other up in a w2 ring. Vs a w2 cage. ;-P Our rounds will be 5 minutes, in honor of traditional MMA. Our goal is to make exciting fights without sacrificing the traditions of our sport. Mostly likely 2- 5 min rounds, and 3- 5 min rounds for champion bouts.

Yes there definitely will be champions for our show but obviously not on the first show.

We are in this for the long haul folks, and although it may or may not be a slow start, W2 is going to be around for a long long time to come;-)
    Last edited by debi on Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:06 am

Obviously,
    The reason this matter’s so much is, we want the every day public to view w2 as the sporty side of womens MMA, & except us as mainstream MMA and although, we realize the value of entertainment, do not intend to ruin, what some amazing women have sacfriced to build this sport so far.

ShdwPrwler
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:58 am

Thanks Debi for taking time to answer my questions. You did miss/skip one though…..when are you planning your first event to be held?

Oh, and while I have your attention…..any info on you fighting on the “Total Combat” card in January that you can share with us???

Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:08 am

Sorry,
    I am good at evading.haha Dates are not decided yet. Venue is either in Nevada or Cali. and you will have to wait about the TC thing, as he is working out opponant.
    Happy Holidays to you also
    D

ShdwPrwler
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:33 pm

I kinda noticed your as good at evading questions as you are at evading punches! 😆

Sako
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:23 pm

Better a female fighter promoting female fights than a sleazy old boxing promoter.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?