About SMAK GIRL Remix #2 My thoughts

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

debi
    Post subject: About SMAK GIRL Remix #2 My thoughts PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:53 pm
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

Maybe you are wondering why I have not posted about this before,

Simply put I had not seen the fights, or what happened so I could not really make a clear judgement for myself. As we know everyone has a different view in this sport.

With this large amount of money at stake, or just in general what they did was wrong. The Brazilian girl should have gotten the W against Rox. And Megumi should have had to fight the Brazilian.

Instead they figured Rox would be the easier fight, and when they were wrong, robbed Rox out of a dec for the W. It was at best a draw.

Props to Erin and Merlos who went to war, Merlos’s stand up has gotten MUCH better since the last time I had seen her and I was suprised. it was the fight of the night.

Lastly please BUY this video. because it is like a 3 ring circus . watching Erin yell at Megumi, on the stretcher, and watching the close up of Megumis face laughing. crazy stuff I tell you.. Who can say for sure if her spine is broke. but it is good enough to be fighting Larosa only a short time later. (weird)

Also to my knowlegde trapping the gloves is in the rules as not allowed but it happen at least 3 times that I counted. anyway Erin got yellowcarded, (which she deserved) but they should have went to the judge table to see who wins right ?

Ps if it were me I would have most likely cried. shows what a wimp I am

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:20 pm
    Pro Fighter

GAWD – I could not believe when you could see Megumi smiling and laughing on the stretcher. I swear it was like a movie – I had to hold myself back from that one….

Debi, you wouldn’t have cried!! 😉

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:28 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

hey its gumi bear…

gumi bear look so cute when she smile…

look at stretcher…gumi bear smile on stretcher….((LOL)))))

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?