This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

holddown
    Post subject: ADCC Post Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:05 am

Does anyone know how are webmistress did????

adriennaaj
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:18 pm
    Pro Fighter

From ADCC.com:
    The newly expanded weight classes in the women’s division were a huge success, as the refined weight classes saw competitors from all over North America come to compete. The ladies did not dissappoint as the tournaments developed into great competitive battles.

Highly technical Felicia Oh from California earned the title in the newly minted Women’s Flyweight division. This weight class really turned in some compelling matches, proving that the two weight classes for the ladies used in the 2005 competition was not enough!

Cassandra Rivers-Blaso delivered the win in the lightweight division, defeating Laura D’Auguste, who competed very well throughout, despite a heavy focus on her MMA where she is acknowledged as #1 at her weight.

Kelly Paul from San Francisco battled to the title in what may have been the most competitive division all day.

Women’s Heavyweight champion Celita Schutz had pehaps the competiton’s best throws, as her Judo background led her to the title over highly technical
    Olga Bakalopoulos. Both women were the class of what proved to be a very competitive field.

J
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:14 pm

ttt

have seen 1st & 2nd place announcements, but have yet to find any details?? would love to hear more…

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:41 pm
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

I did not compete,
    I was not sure why my name was on the list, as I had never planned on being there. I do intend to go to try to make it though. to ADCC

Deb

adriennaaj
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:26 am
    Pro Fighter

My friend Shayna was in the 132-147 division and did great; she actually pulled off a twister in her first round. She said kelly paul was talented and very strong. Anyways; just wanted to tell shayna she did such a good job!and i am proud of her.
    ~AJ

Mighty Me
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:42 pm

Pics http://www.fightergirls.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?