alpha female shorts

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

k0conute
    Post subject: alpha female shorts Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:31 am

i got my shorts a couple weeks ago and i love them! i love how they feel and they look super cute (i got the red and black ones) but the short crotch thing is starting to hurt my crotch 😕 during our cardio part of our workout we do a whole bunch of different exercises for 20-30 seconds or so and one of those exercises is “mountain climbers” and when I do this the crotch part always hurts me. I can never do them as fast as I would want to for I would have to do them slowly to be careful not to hurt myself even more….plus that I always have to stop to pull them up because my undies start to show 😳 Is there a way that I could order some shorts but with a longer crotch area? If not then that’s fine I don’t want to sound like a complainer, I will just change into different shorts after drills when we head into the cardio portion.

irishspirit
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:42 pm

I got the red/plaid shorts and everyone has commented on how awesome they look! But I have a similiar issue. I like the way they sit on my hips, my undies actually show much less than most other shorts I’ve bought to date. But the crotch seems to be just a tad short. I don’t know anything about the construction of clothing so I don’t know if that can be fixed without letting the shorts ride up more. I contemplated ordering a bigger size next time to see if that fixes it, but everything else about the size I have fits perfect.

Ideas?

k0conute
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:27 pm

i dont know? we would either have to wear rash guards underneath so our undies don’t show or just learn to deal? I have no idea, but it would be nice if the crotch area were a little bit longer….. :sigh: … we will have to wait and see what debi says? ❓

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:54 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

HI Ladies,

Thanks for trying out the shorts. I am definitely listening to your comments….
    unfortunatly, that is the design as of now. it fits some women and some women it does not. The new shorts (non red and black) have stretch fabric though and this helps the problem a little bit.

IM making a few new style shorts to come soon, also under garments (to solve underwear problems) and rash guards and fight top so please keep checking back.

Im taking all this into consideration, because its my goal is to make the BEST apparel that you all love.

Thanks

Debi
    Last edited by debi on Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

k0conute
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:26 pm

thanks debi!!! It’s nice to know that you actually do listen to the comments. I have never been around the kind of website forum that the owner actually showed that they cared = ) good job! keep up the good work and thanks again!

irishspirit
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:00 pm

I def second k0conute! Thanks Debi!! You are one of the few people actually making grappling shorts for women and it is most definitely appreciated!!!

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:44 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

Thanks for saying that girls. it is much appreciated. I will honestly do my best to bring you want you need 😉

Deb

treelizard
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:30 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

The shorts frickin’ ROCK! They are so awesome. I love them. Sometimes the velcro comes undone but it’s only happened once and I was doing 4-6 hours a day of rolling when I was in PDX. I have never spent $40 on shorts but was entirely pleased.

meltdawn
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:34 am

well i am happy about these shorts!!! 😛 i bought them, but missed out on the very first run so had to wait. and by the time they arrived, i had busted my knee and sat on the couch drinking beer for 2 months gaining weight. so, now they don’t fit. grrr. so, i did what that yogurt commercial shows: i hung them on a hanger on my bedroom wall as motivation. 🙂

my favorite pairs of shorts right now are and a bwf pair. the bfw don’t fit great, but they look cooooool. oh, and so does the nice ass shaping on the alphagrl shorts! nice touch! once my ass isn’t so big, that is…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?