Am female MMA fighter needed March 29th

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

chloe7046
    Post subject: Am female MMA fighter needed March 29th Post Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:36 am

we’re looking for an ammature female to fight MMA on March 29th in washington state; preferably around 135 or 140. it’s going to be a great show and the opportunity for exposure is phenomenal considering the location and the reputation of the promoter and other fighters on the card.

we’d love to find a woman with some experience, around 3 or 4 fights, as a good match up ensures great exposure for women’s MMA allowing for the sport to gain respect from onlookers. however, if you’re interested and don’t have that many fights please still contact us as we’re always looking to build our pool of women to pull from (we all know how hard it is to find other women to fight!)

please contact me and i’ll forward you on to the promoter! THANKS!

ryannegerry@gmail.com

feldmanfighter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:22 am
    Amateur Fighter

I am also looking for a fighter at 135 for March 29th. The opponent is from Rhino fight team, and has never fought any style. The event is sanctioned by the USKBA (modified rules according to NJ state laws).

Please contact me for more details – fightergrl06@yahoo.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?