Amanda buckner on bodog fight

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

FightingFury44
    Post subject: Amanda buckner on bodog fight Post Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:25 pm

hey I just saw the preview for this Bodog fight and Amanda Buckner is in it and some other guys. Does any one know any more about this??? Preview just aired.

themannon
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:36 pm

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:57 pm
    Instructor

This is the MFC card that took place in Costa Rica; the Buckner vs. LaRosa fight. This is from Tara’s myspace bulletin:

Quote:
    Hey you guys, everything is finally underway for the new Bodog Fight series, featuring my fight against Amanda Buckner, being broadcast on The Mens Outdoor and Recreation channel. Dish Network carries it (channel 218) and the first episode will aire Sept 19th. My episode will aire Oct 3rd. For those of you who don’t have Dish Network the episodes for the series will also be simultaniously broadcaste on the internet via Bodogfight.net.

Check out the website for some badass trailers, photos and bios on all 14 of us that went to Costa Rica to fight.

-Tara LaRosa

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?