Any diets to increase energy levels?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Samurai girl
    Post subject: Any diets to increase energy levels? PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:26 am

Hi,

I often get large dips in my energy levels when I find I am having to use all I have just to get myself up and started on my workout. I’m wondeing if I am lacking something in my diet or if I am just not resting properly after a workout. Can anyone suggest a diet that can help increase my energy level.

Thanks

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:52 am
    Pro Fighter

try having a big serving of carbs with some kind of meat or nuts (protien) (because the fat and protein will hold you over) two hours before working out.

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:43 am
    Instructor

I don’t know about a whole diet but my “power breakfast” consists of a big bowl of oatmeal, 2 pieces of toast, a glass of OJ, and a cup of coffee. It keeps me going strong all morning and I normally don’t get hungry again until about 6 that evening.

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:10 am
    Pro Fighter

yeah, eat something a couple hours before your work out, but not too big.
    maybe try a little fruit and nuts post work out too. replenish your salts and give your bod sugars to chew up instead of your muscle.

am:oat bran rocks, with a cup of blueberries and a little sugar. i like the bran style, not oat meal. with a coffee. Keeps me going until…um, 10am. But that’s long for me!

i’m kind of a nutrition freak, i used to develop customized diets for folks, i could work with you if you like. i put my beau on training diets all the time depending on what his goals are. everyone needs support and guidence sometimes. especially roxanne with her pancake thing… 😆 just kiddin’

but really, you can send me a PM if you want me to do that for you.

i

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:24 am
    Instructor

That’s a great offer. I’d take her up on it if I were you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?