Any news on Tara Larosa

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Sako
    Post subject: Any news on Tara Larosa Post Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:33 pm

Is she resigning/resigned with Bodog? any news on her next fight?

JFP
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:49 pm

good question, i would like to know as well

koolpaw
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:59 am

seems The Queen Tara is busy on UG with her budies/smile 😀

they still keep that thread of Roxy`s Challenge video.

I have heard a rumor that she may fight at next HnS, but according to this thread, it will be postponed till April and maybe at another event under bodogFIGHT banner? at least she still doesnt agree with that 140 lbs class and 3 mins rounds lol.

ShdwPrwler
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:04 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

Love the “trash talk” between Rox and Tara. 😆

Oh, and I agree with both of them …..its definitely time they have a rematch!

Sako
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:21 pm

koolpaw wrote:

I have heard a rumor that she may fight at next HnS, but according to this thread, it will be postponed till April and maybe at another event under bodogFIGHT banner? at least she still doesnt agree with that 140 lbs class and 3 mins rounds lol.
    It must suck having no choice but to stay on the sinking ship. Bodogfight is the model for how to send an mma promotion into bankrupcy in the shortest amount of time.

Josh Barnett
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:56 am
    Pro Fighter

koolpaw wrote:

Hate to cause any commotion but if fighting at 140lbs and 3min rounds is such a terrible or laughable thing then what does that say abouy Shayna?

People and some fighters may have their complaints but who else is putting women on as big a stage as Showtime or paying at the level they do for women? Not Bodog anymore I can assure and they never had anything as big as Showtime.

Not to mention if talk shit on those things you’re also dogging the women like Shayna, Gina, Julie, Tonya who are out there training hard and fighting their asses off. That’s dissrespectful.

5min is better and I don’t care whether its 140, 130, 120 or 135, 125, 115 things can be changed but blanket insults won’t ge tthe job done and just insult the fighters as well.

Josh

Sako
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:24 am

Josh Barnett wrote:
    koolpaw wrote:

Hate to cause any commotion but if fighting at 140lbs and 3min rounds is such a terrible or laughable thing then what does that say abouy Shayna?

People and some fighters may have their complaints but who else is putting women on as big a stage as Showtime or paying at the level they do for women? Not Bodog anymore I can assure and they never had anything as big as Showtime.

Not to mention if talk shit on those things you’re also dogging the women like Shayna, Gina, Julie, Tonya who are out there training hard and fighting their asses off. That’s dissrespectful.

5min is better and I don’t care whether its 140, 130, 120 or 135, 125, 115 things can be changed but blanket insults won’t ge tthe job done and just insult the fighters as well.

Josh
    I think Tara is afraid that with these girls becoming more well-rounded, especially with their striking and wrestling, that she wouldn’t continue to be as dominant as she used too.

frankp316
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:00 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Isn’t she notorious for talking trash? It must be the water in New Jersey or something. 😆

Sako
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:08 pm

frankp316 wrote:
    Isn’t she notorious for talking trash? It must be the water in New Jersey or something. 😆
    Yeah, she does talk a fair deal of smack.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?