Anybody know anything about…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: Anybody know anything about… Post Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:15 pm
    Pro Fighter

leiticia pestova? cant find any fights on her except the gina carano match. supposedly she has a bunch of fights, in cali (even though it just got re-legalized)???

http://www.fightergirls.com —-> interview with her

i might be matched up with her, just wondering if anybody knew her.

FightingFury44
    Post subject:PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:52 pm

FightingFury44
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:54 pm

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:27 pm
    Pro Fighter

thanks for the reply, i read that stuff a while back…i was looking for someone who may be able to say “yeah ive seen her fight” or something. supposedly shes 11-3 so there has to be some record of something somewhere. im only google-literate though so…
    thanks though, i appreciate the help!

FistToFace
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:35 am
    Pro Fighter

Yeah, I know Im set to fight her on Sept 9th. But if I recall, that was when you were suppose to fight her too. Hhmmmm Wonder what went wrong there???

Lisa_Ward
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:38 pm
    Pro Fighter

That’s funny because I was suppost to fight her to Sept 16 in Helena, MT. Is that show even still going on? Who’s is actually fighting her?

Seth
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:23 am

That’s a slew of near simultaneous fights. She got hurt going for a takedown on the kickboxer and then lost via G’P.

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:29 pm
    Pro Fighter

yeah, this is some craziness.
    she posted on myspace (god i hate myspace gossip but here it is) that she is fighting august 20-somethingth, september 9th, and september 16th.
    i thought i was supposed to fight her september 9th, and marie thought she was supposed to fight her september 16th. maries got moved to the 9th and i havent heard anything…
    seems a little odd to me that someone would book a fight virtually every weekend for a month but whatever floats your boat…
    my back is giving me problems and im going to therapy like 3 days a week but still training, im down to fight her in sept but im not going to cry about it if it doesnt happen because i thought i would be getting better and im not. besides that i have something lined up back in ohio for october so that will be a trip back to visit family and im cool with focusing on that.
    whoever ends up fighting her on whatever date let us know how it goes and i wanna see a tape so i can scope it for fighting her later 😈

Kate
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:10 pm

Maybe somebody should give her or her manager a call to find out her upcoming projects and know if you are really all booked to fight her? 😉

No kidding, if you need seriously some contact info (I mean very seriously, professionaly), I surely can help you with this. Just PM me if you want me to transmit your contact info to Leiticia).

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:56 pm
    Pro Fighter

managers usually deal with the promoters…and the promoters should have it together enough to know who has actually committed to a fight and who hasnt. unfortunately its not always like that because the promoters either assume someone has made the complete committment or the person doesnt let them know until the last minute if they are fighting for SURE…any number of things can happen.
    im going out on a limb here and assuming that the promoter offered that fight to my management without a 100% from the other party. happens all the time. i dunno whas going on with lisa and marie’s fights though.

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:36 pm
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

Funny, my girl Jess is signed to fight her Aug 19

wish I had that many offers to fight LMAO

FightingFury44
    Post subject: o gzzzzPostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:37 pm

what did i start by posting her myspace web page . LOL

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:02 pm
    Pro Fighter

haha…thats crazy.
    i guess shes a beast and she can fight every week or every other week, or whatever that amounts to…
    id be a cripple!
    where is the august 19th fight?

Lisa_Ward
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:17 pm
    Pro Fighter

Now I am not fighting her in September in Montana because I guess the show got moved??? That’s what I was told. But hey I would love to fight her. So any promoters that see this, hook this fight up. Hopefully sooner than later!!! No affence to Leiticia, I just need a fight!

FistToFace
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:30 pm
    Pro Fighter

Thats a whole lots of craziness! Well, im guessing that I got the fight with her for Sept 9th in Helana, Montana. I was suppose to fight her in October some time but then was offered the fight for Sept 16th “cause they couldent get ahold of Lisa Ward”. The fight was then moved to Sept 9th cause of the venue. Then I was confussed cause Kelyen was suppose to fight her on the 9th in Cali.

I already recieved my packet and contract to fight her Sept 9th in Montana. I also emailed the promoter asking him to check and make sure the fight is set in stone do to her scheduled fight in Cali. So we will see. With my luck though, I wouldnt be suprised if I didnt get to fight.

AnnaTrocity
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:52 pm
    less internet
    Last edited by AnnaTrocity on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:52 pm
    Pro Fighter

yeah she put out this thread trash talking mystee blackwood saying she is scared to fight her and all this rubbish…in mystees defense i see her point, which was that she gets paid to fight mma rules all over the place, so why fight rage in the cage pancrase rules for no money? she offered to fight leiticia elsewhere but nothing panned out…mystee may not have the best record but she’ll fight pretty much anyone so i dont think shes “Scared” of leiticia and i believe what she says.
    i dont like to believe gossip, everyones got an opinion about everyone else but themselves…but some things ive heard are making me put 2 and 2 together and decide that this whole ordeal is pretty weird and im reluctant to agree to fight this person until i see a copy of the contract signed from their end first.
    and this is nothing personal against leiticia herself, she may just have really crappy management. there have been a few girls that have suffered because their managers have no idea what theyre doing…so that could very well be the case. i dont think challenges are cool though, kind of rude really.

Lisa_Ward
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:07 am
    Pro Fighter

Does Leiticia have a trainer out in Arizona or is she self trained? Did anyone find out if she has had more than the one fight? I heard she dropped to 115????

FistToFace
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:09 pm
    Pro Fighter

Not sure who she trains with out in AZ. And I hope she didnt drop to 115 or else shes going to be hurtin cause our fight is scheduled at 125 and im coming down from 140. I called the promoter that is hosting my fight with her and referred him to this thread. Also he said that he talked to her yesterday and she said that she promised a promoter a few months ago that she would fight Sept 9th (her fight with Kelyen). He also said that she has kept in contact with my promoter about our fight. She then went on to tell the promoter of our fight that she was going to try and do both fights (mine and kelyen’s) eventhough our fight is in Montana and her fight with Kelyen is in Cali. ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓

I deffenitly think this chick is off her rocker. My promoter is going to work on getting a replacement incase she flakes out on me.

FistToFace
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:13 pm
    Pro Fighter

Got word that she signed with Total Combat in Cali for Sept 9th. Which I guess that means she no longer fighting me. Lol good thing she told me or the promoter. I had to find all this out on my own. Now the promoter is scrambling to find me a replacement.

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:34 pm
    Instructor

Crazy stuff. 😕

domiere
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:36 am

anyone know if she did fight on the 9th

i see she is to fight in navada on the 15th against rosi smile

Hywel
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:21 am

rosi is fighting gina carano

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:13 pm
    Pro Fighter

She did not fight on the 9th because she signed too many contracts. Cali law does not allow you to compete in more than one event in less than 30 days. My understanding is that she had 3 contracts going in less than a month.

And yes Gina is fighting Rosi on the 15th (Gina beat Leticia in her first fight) Gina, BTW, is bad ass. I had the awesome opportunity of training with her for a day and she is not one to be taken lightly. She is best known for her Muay Thai, but one should not let their guard down for her ground game… 😀

FistToFace
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:55 am
    Pro Fighter

Yeah, I was one of those scheduled fights on Sept 9th against Lecticia. needless to say, I didnt get to fight. 🙁

Whats up Mandy!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?