Anyone else having trouble???

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

ShdwPrwler
    Post subject: Anyone else having trouble??? Post Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:48 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

OK, is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with being logged out automatically when you leave the site? And yes, I check the “log me ON automatically” button. ❓

cosmic
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:40 pm

it might have something to do with ‘cookies’. do you have them enabled in your browser options?

local13
    Post subject: I have the same problemPostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:00 am

It is happening to me too, and I did check the log me on box and my browser is set to accept cookies.

Barry

ShdwPrwler
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:14 am

Ok, now check this out. Since I was only going to read the new messages and not planning to post anything myself, I just went to the forum without signing in. After reading Barry’s post, I decided to reply to him and so I clicked on “post reply” and **presto**, …..it logged me in automatically. So now, I’m even more confused then before. 😕

PS – Give this a shot Barry and see if it works for you too.

local13
    Post subject: OK–I will try itPostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:15 pm

I will try that sometime, but it would only apply to when you want to reply instead of initiating a new post. I guess you could just post reply though without actually answering a post. I will check it out–thanks for the tip.

Barry

ShdwPrwler
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:54 pm

Hello Barry – I just tried “new topic” and it also logged me in automatically. I don’t know, but as long as it works. 🙂

local13
    Post subject: hitting reply works for me tooPostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:10 pm

I hit reply and you are correct, I got logged in. Thank you ShdwPrwler.

Barry

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:34 pm

I’m also have problems with being automatically logged off the site when I work on a message for too long without clicking something. So, I have to periodically click the ‘preview’ button when writing a lengthy message.

becky
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:47 pm

I changed some of the cookie settings and session time out settings for the forum. Hopefully this fixes the automatic login issue and the timeout issue.

NOTE: Because of the changes to the cookie settings, you may need to login once for the new settings to take affect. So if you still have the issue after a few visits, please post here.

Thanks,
    Becky

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?