Anyone want to fight in MASS?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

abuckner
    Post subject: Anyone want to fight in MASS? PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:19 pm
    Pro Fighter

There is a show in Mass on January 20 that I am trying to get on. The catch is that they are not flying people in. I know in the past some women have been able to find their own way to fights so if anyone can afford a ticket or has a sponser willing to buy one the fight is there for the taking. The promotion would pay hotel and purse. The weight would be 135. Anyone interested should contact Mike Littlefield at boneyardlit@comcast.net

amanda

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:41 am
    Pro Fighter

Amanda,
    I found airfair for $500 from CA to MA. Can you tell me where in Mass it is. I am not at all sure that I can take the time off my new job but I’ll ask. It’ll be 3 weeks before I know. If I can, would you be interested in a rematch?
    Thanks,
    H

abuckner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:48 am
    Pro Fighter

Heather,

It’s right around the Boston area, not sure exactly which town this one is in. I don’t have any problems with a rematch, just get in touch with Mike. Also, I’m not sure where you live in Cali but Jetblue has really great deals going into Boston if you live in one of the areas they fly from.

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:02 am
    Pro Fighter

Yeah, I found those fairs on jetblue 99 each way plus tax for me and a corner. Not bad.

ant46
    Post subject: Huh?PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:00 am

greatlaughter wrote:
    Amanda,

Why in the world would you say that?!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?