ATT Tara LaRosa!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Lil Katai
    Post subject: ATT Tara LaRosa!!!PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:11 pm
    Pro Fighter

8)

Ok, so your going to come out to Michigan in 2 weeks for the Champions Challenge. Are you going to be at NAGA on May 22nd as well??

Ok, here’s where Im getting with all this. WHAT’S THE BET GOING TO BE THIS YEAR!? 😛

Do you want to throw out a bet for every time we meet up a tournament or just at NAGA tournaments?? This years NAGA in May is going to be a FUN ASS WEEKENED or fighting and PARTYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know what the bet is going to be and what tournament you want to bet it on.

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:31 pm
    Pro Fighter

Alright, I talked to Tara and she might not be able to come out to Detroit and fight next weekend. Some things came up. However ….. I didn’t get a straight word out of her about NAGA on May 22nd.

Im down for some drunk betting! I’ll leave t up to any of you to come up with something. I came up with the last bet so now I will leave it up to the viewers!

What are some good bets that you can lay out for mine and Tara’s fight at NAGA if we shal met up on the mats? Remember, we will be in Chicago, so be creative! 😛

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:26 am

Wait…how does this bet work?

You said “drunk” bet…. whatcha mean? 🙂

Are you betting on who wins matches? Or are you betting on who can drink more? 🙂

Or are you betting on who can win more matches while being drunk? 😯 😕

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?