Attn: Heather

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Mandy_Aus
    Post subject: Attn: Heather PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:05 pm

Hey Heather

Guess what i’m currently sitting at the Brisbane International Airport and….. No unfortunately i’m not boarding any planes But guess who is?? Will just boarded a plane and will be arriving in San Francisco 11:30 Friday night 🙂

Anyway just wanted to let you cuz i’m guessing he will try and catch up and say Hi to you guys

So anyone in the San Francisco area that would love to do some Muay Thai training with one of the greatest Will is definately the man to do it with. He’s had 147 professional Thai fights and has so much knowledge that needs to be passed on. So congratulations USA you just stole one of my trainers 🙂

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:37 pm
    Pro Fighter

Whats up Mandy!!! Is Will living in the US now or just here for a visit? tell him to bring his arse to Detroit for some training!!

We have all the Walmarts he wants lol

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:17 pm
    Pro Fighter

Well, Mandy, I’d say I’m sorry Will has left you but…I’m not!!! I’m so happy he’s here. OK. Really, I know how hard it is to have your best friend live on the other side of the world. I know how close we get to our trainers. I’ve spoken with Will and offered him a place to stay. We’ll hook him up with a perminant residence this week and I’ll drag his ass into the academy sometime this week too and open the door for students at Cesar’s and at Team USA in San Fran. Bret is going to ask his boss if they will employ Will for some hours in the meantime.
    He’ll always have a place to crash if the shit hits the fan. We have a smoker coming up (never done straight MT before) so, maybe I’ll work with Will and give it a whirl.
    Take Care Girlie!! Hi to Australia for me. We’ll take care of him…
    Heather

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?