ATTN HOOKnSHOOOT women

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

starbellykeith
    Post subject: ATTN HOOKnSHOOOT womenPostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:24 pm

My apologies I have been too busy to hang around this board as much as I used to. For those of you who don’t know I’m Keith Mills from Full Contact Fighter and ADCC News. Hi.

Jeff asked me for headshots of the fighters for the next women’s card. Sorry, I have been clearly instructed not to pass on specific names yet but you can be sure I’ll get a green light as early as possible.

I’m sure some of you fighting on the card can provide head shots for Jeff and that is fine with me…less work for me to do. For those who can’t please let me know if you will be within travel distance of anyplace I will be so I can get some myself during this sched:

August 13-14th I’ll be at IFC in Sturgis, SD. I’m flying into Omaha and driving the 8 hours to Sturgis, so if you are not at the show but within an hour or so of that route you are “within driving distance”.

August 20-21 I’ll be at WEDC in Lemoore, CA. If you live around San Diego, L.A., San Francisco, San Jose, or Fresno area you are within driving distance.

August 26-29 tentatively Rio, Brazil. If I go won’t be mobile.

September 14-16 Vancouver, BC (Canada) for ADCC North American trials. Not sure if I’ll be mobile or not.

anytime-I live on outskirts of Washington, DC. Triangle of NYC to Richmond, VA to Pittsburg are “within driving distance” on any of my days off.

After that it gets too uncetain to make plans in public at this time…might do WI, Stockholm, Zurich, or Quebec in September. October is worse with St. Petersburg or South Korea (pose and party at the DMZ!!!!) plus Atlantic City and Ft. Lauderdale.

*Nobody* beats *me* at what I do,
    KM

adriennaaj
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:11 am
    Pro Fighter

aloha keith,
    Its aj, i got to chat with you a bit in hawaii at the shooto event in july?
    When you get the chance could you email me? i wanted to see if you had any info on a girl i am scedualed to fight.
    Mahalo,
    aj
    ill send you an email too.

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:12 pm

AJ-of course I remember you…*I* was the one who approached *you* in Hawaii. I don’t have your e-mail and my private messages are empty so plese try kdmills@erols.com. Monte has my work and home numbers if necessary but it’s almost impossible to reach me at home.

BTW-just picked up Montreal in early September, so anybody on the drive from DC to Montreal is within driving distance September 4th and 6th. I usually go up NJ Turnpike past NYC and 87 past Albany, crossing over the border where 87N becomes 15N.

I WILL BE OFF OCTOBER 22nd and 23rd! I think that is a UFC weekend but I’m staying home for a movie marathon with friends. Haven’t seen them in four months so bug off that weekend.

I’ll also be off September 11th weekend…Ani DiFranco plays Baltimore on the “Vote Dammit” tour.

Yes, that means I have one weekend open first weekend of October and then booked until HOOKnSHOOT! Now you know why I haven’t been around this board lately.

KM

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:33 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

Hey Keith,
    Have you heard or know the the fight card yet?????

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 10:28 am

Jeff told me not to release the proposed card. Relax…we still have three months.

Hints: of those women listed I have photographed 9 of them fighting live but don’t have usable head shots while several live around those routes mentioned above. I have never heard of half the names and don’t know where they train or live but I haven’t looked into the databasses much yet…I have too much coming up in the next three weeks to worry too much about a show three months from now. There is no way I can make it to Japan and Australia before this show.

KM

rebekah
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:15 am

Keith! Do you ever get to eat? You are busy as hell 😀

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:57 am

Rebekah-Yay! So glad to see you still around. A true asset to the sports. Actually I grew out a “chin strap” (beard only on jaw bone) partially to hide the double chin. I get to eat…it’s getting to the gym I haven’t been able to do on a regular basis in too long. 🙄 😕

Looks like I may be dropping IFC and WEC. Burried down here on this thread it may be safe to report the rumors Howe/Andrade is probably off for IFC 👿 while WEC lost Lytle, Castillo, Heath, Leben, and rumored Alessio. Not enough left on either card to get back within a month half of what it would cost to go which is my current criteria.

KM

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?