awesome fight this past friday

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

adriennaaj
    Post subject: awesome fight this past fridayPostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:24 pm
    Pro Fighter

aloha!
    was up in chicago this weekend and saw an awesome boxing macth, my fiance fought on the card so got to chat with both ladies a bit as well, they were both extremly nice and very professional. It was an alot war and It was really cool to see boxing at this caliber and would love to see both of them go for titles..

“At the Ramada Plaza Hotel in Rosemeont, Ill.: Elizabeth Kerin and Kathy Rivers fought a four-round draw. Scorecards read 38-even, 39-37 Rivers, and 39-37 Kerin”
    from wmboxing.

From what i understand, this fight was for a shot at leticia that trains at windy city boxing in chicago. She is sopposed to be a highly held contender in the 170 wieght class, everyone in this class seems to be going for Laila Ali.
    just wanted to post because it was a cool experience..
    aloha!
    aj

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 7:03 pm
    Pro Fighter

Wow fiance, huh? Well, good luck AJ and congrats!!!

Rivers and Kerin are in my weight class. Don’t know much about Kerin but Rivers has been around for a while and has fought some of the better competiton. Would have liked to see as well.

adriennaaj
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:16 am
    Pro Fighter

aloha erin!
    Out of curiosity, have you ever had a event with any of these girls, and also, have you heard anything about this leticia? Shes at windy city boxing in chicago, and i thing kerin is possibly from crunch gym, not to sure. Kathy is from florida, If these girls are in your wiegth class, will you ever be fighting any of them?
    just curious..thank you, i need all the luck i can get.:) 😆

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:37 am
    Pro Fighter

Don’t know much about Kerin – only that she had about 13 am fights and now a couple pro. She’s a tall girl too. I have seen Rivers fight a bunch of times – she is from FL. Leticia is supposed to be a real good boxer. I have NEVER seen her fight though. I anticipate fighting all of them.

Did you get footage from Jen’s fight? Let me know if the girls fight is on there – I’d like to see it. Lemme know!!

Talk soon

Erin

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:51 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

…..kerin………is…a tough gal…….trains……..on the west side…of chicago…..garfield park………was…interviewed…in ….the chicago tribune……….last…year……she…is…a tall white lady thug………..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?