back from japan!!!…finally…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

adriennaaj
    Post subject: back from japan!!!…finally…PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:02 pm
    Pro Fighter

oh my god, what a flight!! 13 hours there, i swear i barely survived. Japan was awesome, and seeing the pride live was the most amazing thing i have experienced, hearing the opening ceremony in person was unbelievable.
    jens did really well, dispite the outcome, he was alot smaller then gomi and went in fearless. and as we all know, there is nothing but to learn…he is excited about improving, and still has alot of time with pride.
    just wanted to let friends know, and if anyone is up for coming up to iowa to train, love to have you!!
    aloha,
    aj
    how’s everyones training going? anyone have anything coming up??

Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post
    Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:11 pm
    Pro Fighter

Happy to hear it was an awesome trip AJ! What happened with Jens fight? I had to work and didnt get a chance to see it. Anyone have this on tape that they can burn me a disk??? 🙄

I shot you am email letting you know that I wont be able to make it out to train with you guys till FEB. I am gunna try and get Tara to come too.

Training for me now that the new year is over, is pucking up and turning serious …… all except for tonight when I just ate 2 hotdogs and a chicken pot pie ……. I was hngry ok! 👿 Will do better tomorrow .. promis 🙄

Mma girl
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:17 am

Wow, i bet that was totally awesome, the show was great on tv never mind live.

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:04 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

AJ,
    I am glad you had fun. I have not watched the fights yet.. there is NOTHING like watching pride LIVE its amazing huh. call me we gots to talk 😉
    Deb

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?