Back Home at last

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Mandy_Aus
    Post subject: Back Home at lastPostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:48 am

Hey Everyone

Just letting you all know my holiday is finally over and i’m back in the land of OZ. I had the time of my life while I was over there and i’ll never forget it. Just want to quickly say thanks to all you girls who were fighting/at the show for all your support I really appreciated it.

Special thanks to Heather aswell who was willing to be in my corner for the fight aswell and an even bigger thanks to Jeff for actually letting me be on the show, that means alot to me aswell.

If anyone had any photos of the weekend that they are willing to share, i’d love to be able to see them If you wouldnt mind emailing some to me.

Talk to you all soon
    Luv Mandy

Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post
    Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote

JulesK
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:04 am
    Pro Fighter

Yay, Mandy!

It was really great meeting you! I’ll try to see if I got any pics.

😆
    Jules

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:44 am
    Pro Fighter

Havent gotten them developed yet …. BUT …. I think the best photo is going to be the one of you and Will in the bed of my truck! HAHA! Happy to hear that you made it back to OZ safe and sound. Ive only met a few Ozzies in my life and I have nothing to say but good funny as shit lol. Hey Mandy ….. I have a special photo for you and Will once I get my pics developed. Im not telling you what it is, but you will love it when I show you.

Where at in OZ are you guys so that when I come down there, I can train with ya!

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:55 am
    Pro Fighter

Hey Mandy! 🙂

take a look here! 😀 I had such a fun time meeting you and hanging out and stuff ^_^

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:35 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

I thought Mandy Stewart represented her continent well at HooknShoot. The fact that an 0-1 fighter from Australia was victorious in international MMA reflects highly on the woman that beat her and the two women who beat her. I’m looking forward to hearing more about other female MMA fighters from the Spartan promotion and anywhere from ‘down under’.

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:57 pm
    Pro Fighter

Hey Ms. Mandy!!!
    I got your PM too late, darlink! I’m so sorry I missed you. There is a great club I wanted to take you guys to.

shit, i’ll be in australia in a year or so. let’s keep in touch, yeah?

email or Pm me anytime. I’ve got a cute pic of us but i don’t know how to upload on this site. 🙄

be good, take care, train hard!

love,

Heather

Mandy_Aus
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:03 pm

Hey Everyone

Marie, we all miss you, we had so much fun with you especially your trip around the city in your truck, Will misses you heaps and wants to bring you back to Australia (he said to say hi to by the way) and dont make me wait till you get your photos developed, now i have will buggin me everyday to see what you’ve got for us 😉 and you know how annoying he can be 🙂 oh yeah and we all live in Brisbane (the best City in Australia 🙂 so you have to come here and stay with us

Hey Roxy, thanks for link all those photos are awesome!! Im glad we got to hang out aswell your a really cool person, I;m missing everyone already I wish we could have shows like that all the time 🙂

Heather, Im sorry we missed each other to, I’ve heard so many good things about where you train but next time i’ll be there for sure and hopefully that wont be to far away.

Mark, I have a really bad memory, did I get to meet you at the show??

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:33 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Mandy_Aus wrote:

Mark, I have a really bad memory, did I get to meet you at the show??

No, but thanks for asking. 😀

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:26 pm
    Pro Fighter

Mandy

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond back to this thread. I had a ton of fun with you guys too! I LOVE the azzy talk. It’s awesome! I still have not gotten my photos developed yet cause I have about 3 more pics to finish off on the roll. I will get this developed this weekend for sure. And YES, you have to wait to see what I have for you guys. It will be a better surpise that way!

I was going to come out to AUS this comeing year but I have some other things that got in the way already. I will for sure withouth a dought be there next year!!

Tell Will I said hi!

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:50 pm
    Pro Fighter

Mandy!

Whats your email address? I got my pictures developed and I also have the pic for you and Will. Whats your email so I can send it to you!!??

a to the j
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:09 am

aloha mandy!!
    it was awesome meeting you, you made a fan out of me 😉 , and out of my team. justin and jens still talk about racoon wraslin’ cause of how excited your team got…lol, that was halarious., hey, if you ever get the chance email me… adriennaaj@yahoo.com or give me a call.
    also, congrats on your win, whats next for the shella(sp) down under, you fighting in the mainland again anytime soon?
    aloha!
    adrienna…aj

Mandy_Aus
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:17 am

Hey AJ

It was so good to me you aswell, and the justin and jens, your all awesome!! we still didnt get to do any racoon wraslin’ so next time were over you guys have to take us 🙂

Whats happening with me next?? not to sure, might be back over there soon though 🙂 fingers crossed

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?