Bar Fights

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Rich
    Post subject: Bar Fights PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:46 am

*authors note – Its not worth it / walk away / someone could get seriously hurt, etc….

That being said, does anyone have any stories and effective strategies?

In my misspent youth I had a couple of unscheduled disagreements in such establishments. My ‘look at me I’m drunk and bulletproof’ attitude probably didn’t help.

I learned – pool cues look threatening but weren’t that much use to me – you’d be better throwing the balls.

If one of your group has had a disagreement, don’t let them go to the bathroom alone.

These are my words of ‘wisdom’.

Perhaps better practitioners could give some REAL advice! 😉

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:26 pm
    Instructor

Never been in a bar fight, but ladies….when an old drunk guy is hitting on you the phrase “You wouldn’t like me; I’m not nice.” apparently doesn’t work. 🙄

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:57 pm
    Pro Fighter

Ive seen a ton of bar fights and even helped the bouncers in throwing a few out, but never actually was in the fight. Usually when Im at the bar, Im pretty drunk. And I cant fight when Im drunk.

gretamobetta
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:18 pm
    Pro Fighter

I bet you would do alright 8)

Rich
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:47 am

Lil Katai wrote:
    Ive seen a ton of bar fights and even helped the bouncers in throwing a few out, but never actually was in the fight. Usually when Im at the bar, Im pretty drunk. And I cant fight when Im drunk.

But if everyon is drunk, then you have the edge once again!

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:15 pm
    Pro Fighter

Marie been unbanned?

Rich
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:29 pm

MNkkgMMA wrote:
    Marie been unbanned?

Er, maybe not. This thread is a little old and I only just replied.

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:45 pm
    Instructor

MNkkgMMA wrote:
    Marie been unbanned?

Nope. That post is from September.

mindfull
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:30 am

What would you do if you were attacked by many people at once. Yeah, just because two men are fighting it doesn`t mean that`s a phenomen of mixed martial arts.

Irish_fight
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:50 pm

I’ve never been in a rough bar, and if I thought I was in one, I wouldn’t stay.

I avoid drunk people (exception: when my hubs has been tipping back rum and cokes and comes over for a cuddle) as they tend to scare me.

I can’t stand alcohol anymore. I don’t drink. So i am usually the designated driver, and am usually all happy and smiley and shit. Never had any issue started with me 🙂

BreeZyBabii187
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:39 am

ok im a bartender near philly, and i must say i have seen my share of rumbles. They’re usually over the dumbest things like someone spilled someone else’s drink and didn’t apologize, or you’re ex-girlfriend’s ex-boyfriend gave you a nasty look, it’s almost always stupid, and when a fight does break out it usually gets so bad that someone gets flagged for life. but in all my own barfights i have found that throwin ‘bows is almost always a fight winner, i don’t know why, probably because you’re too drunk to connect with a punch. another interesting note is that most of the fights i’ve had to break up are between girls.

Rich
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:12 am

Quote:
    but in all my own barfights i have found that throwin ‘bows is almost always a fight winner,

Headbutts. If you’ve ever given or got a proper one, you know what I mean.

luvmachine
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:24 pm

What does fighting some moron for no real reason accomplish other than putting yourself at risk fo getting stabbed or beat down?

How many people die, get hurt, or get in trouble from stupid assed meaningless altercations?

More tragedies come about from stupid decisions than anything else. Think about it next time you want to punch some guy you dont even know for bumping into you or some other stupid shit.

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:37 pm
    Instructor

Being in a bar fight does not neccessarily mean that you instigated it.

tapoutuk
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:01 am

Never been in a bar fight – but a full on fight in the gym.

It was against a guy who’d been training for 20 years so he had a ton of experience on me.

He basically took me to the ground and I tied him up and was throwing some nice punches from the bottom to his eyes, which were marking him and he couldn’t seem to defend, when he says is this a full in. I said ‘yeah’ and he dropped 5 or 6 headbutts right on my eyebrow.

I got really psyched up as I wasn’t expecting it and starting hitting him with elbows, which I’d held back on as I didn’t think he was so serious.

The headbutts were annoying and painful and scrambled my head a bit but it got me really annoyed and feeling like ‘how dare he do that’

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?