Best female MMA team in the world?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Tanswell
    Post subject: “Best female MMA team in the world? ” PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:40 am

SBG UK and Ireland –
    Rosi smile (125)UK,

Aisling Daly ,

Anna Mayne (125)UK
    Lisa Higo (115)UK.
    Arguably four of the top five female fighters in Europe, and probably four of the top ten 125 lbers in the world. Their records don’t have large numbers on, simply because it’s so hard to get them fights. But they’re all world class.

Anyone with a sensible reason to disagree… contact karltanswell and let’s see if we can get some matches set up….

Josh Barnett
    Post subject: I’ll take the piss out of yahPostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:15 am
    Pro Fighter

Barnett/CSW/AACC

Megumi Fujii 115-125 (15-0)…Do I need to say anything here?

Shanya Baszler 135-140 (19-4)…again nothing needed here.

Ginele Marquez 130-135 (7-7-1) No-Gi BJJ World Champ, @nd place USA Wrestling Grappling world team trials. Wrestling all-american

Hitomi Akano 128-135 Former Smackgirl world champion with wins over Debi Purcell, Megumi Yabushita, Takayo Hashi, Liz Posener. ADCC 4th place.

Shannon Hooper 155+ 4th Place USA Wrestling world team trials, ADCC competitor.

Sayaka Shinoda 125 (2-1) ADCC champion, BJJ Mundial 2nd place, Pan Am champ, many more.

And look for more new faces in the future. I couldn’t help but fuck with you just because. Always fun.

That catch DVD was cool Karl and hope your students are lovin your rides now. Been a while. Tell Rosi I said hi and hopeto see her back in the ring again.

Cheers.

Josh

Tanswell
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:07 pm

ha ha, i knew this would bring you out of the woodwork, so to speak.. 😆

Its all buisness Josh 😀

Thats some team you have there and we would be honoured to share the same ring with any of them. And also be happy for the competition.

Promoters ????

You finally watched the dvd. Thats cool. The rides have caused so much pain and i tell my guys that i learned it all from a giant buddist monk whose laugh could be heard for miles…….

Now is there only Josh who thinks he has a better female team than me???

Josh Barnett
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:45 pm
    Pro Fighter

Tanswell wrote:
    ha ha, i knew this would bring you out of the woodwork, so to speak.. 😆

Its all buisness Josh 😀

Thats some team you have there and we would be honoured to share the same ring with any of them. And also be happy for the competition.

Promoters ????

You finally watched the dvd. Thats cool. The rides have caused so much pain and i tell my guys that i learned it all from a giant buddist monk whose laugh could be heard for miles…….

Now is there only Josh who thinks he has a better female team than me???
    Fucking dogs Karl. Mak ’em scream!

Even in competition always thinking bout you and Rosi. Love to help those naturally good people out there even if it’s by fighting them. If anything ever opens for any such thing I’ll let you know.

Those old men fron Bolton, Wiggan, etc are tough as hell eh? Im going to see Billy Robinson tonight. Another Wiggan, Snake Pit graduate.

Cheers

Josh

Tanswell
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:27 am

ha ha,

i was born in Wigan…should of gone with Catch.

When you come over we can go over there for a cup of tea and a pie 😀

take care Josh, look forward to seeing you soon.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?