best protein vs xiance

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Rox21
    Post subject: best protein vs xiance Post Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:45 pm
    Pro Fighter

Hi guys,
    I was wondering what’s the best protein, or favorite? I heard bad things about Xience, but no one would tell me specifically what.

If you dont’ know, can someone give me advice as to how to go about researching?

Roebozz
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:25 am

what is XIENCE anyway, “Extreme Science” lol….

jepe13
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:28 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

my favorite is designer whey protien. it was recomended to me by my strength training coach. i use the xience energy pills, but havent tried the protien suppliment.

Roebozz
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:24 pm

i like the 100% whey protein from gnc
    the vanilla is awesome! mix it with a cup of skim milk 1/2 a banana-it totally tastes like a milk shake 🙂

adriennaaj
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:26 pm
    Pro Fighter

If your Carb conciense; Isopure is the best tasting out there in my opinion. Designer whey is great too, and comes at a good price.

BrawlerBitch
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:37 pm

I use any brand of 100% whey protein.

The best price I have found is a 10lb bag of Optimum Nutrition at bodybuilding.com for $45.

Roebozz
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:59 pm

does anyone find that it holds weight on you?
    I’m trying to cut some, and haven’t been takin the protein because i wasn’t sure, i hear so many different things

BrawlerBitch
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:45 am

I come from a bodybuilding background and holding muscle while cutting bodyfat is an art!

Keeping your protein high is very important to keep from losing muscle while dieting. The basic premis is 30 grams of protein evey 3 hours and keep carbs & fats low, using carbs at a level just enought to fuel your workouts, over 6-8 meals a day. Of couse its a lot more complicated and many styles & varieties of this type of eating style.

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:31 am
    Pro Fighter

i personally really like Beverly International’s Muscle Maker. You can buy the vanilla and add frozen strawberries or peanut butter and part of a banana…mix it up. protein supplements tend to upset my stomach really bad no matter what brand they are but the Beverly doesn’t, and it’s sugar-free. It’s the only protein Rich Franklin uses, even though he uses other Xience stuff.

adriennaaj
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:14 pm
    Pro Fighter

Kellyn; i have heard good things about that particular protien as well-Stomach freindly. I am still apt to isopure for wieght cutting/dieters because of its low carb amount; and it taste alright.Do you know where its best to buy that protien kellyn? Maybe post a website or something if you can? Jens started using xience and says its good- Its funny because now whenever we drink a xnergy (that energy drink by xience)- we get “xinisized”…(dance around on chairs- shake our booties furiously 😉 )

warrior14
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:21 pm
    Pro Fighter

YES! Xinisization party at my place! Seriously though, I have to go with BSN as my personal pick for supplements. I have a hard time with being picky about the taste of supplements, but I love this stuff. With BSN, I’ve seen/felt the results a little quicker than most of the other stuff I have tried. But, I think the key is to just try stuff. Everyone is different with their preferences. Taste, cutting weight, gaining weight, etc. So I would say, pick some good recommended ones, try ’em out for a few weeks, see what you end up liking.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?