Black Sea amazons

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Vincent Gottschalk
    Post subject: Black Sea amazons Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:31 am

The company DWW that puts out wrestling vidoes also puts on womens MMA fights under black sea amazons. Has anyone on this site seen them and if you have how would you rate the skill level of Russian women who fight for the Black sea amazons.
    Do think they could take on and hold there own with US based MMA women?
    I saw there tapes a number of years ago and the black sea amazon seemed like pretty good fighters.
    Vincent

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 2:27 am

I’ve seen a couple of them and the skill level is suprisingly pretty high.
    Not all the woman are skilled but, in submission and endurance they are unbelievable strong.
    I also seen a US girl named Stephanie Moon that fought against a good skilled girl there and she lost.
    Altough Stephanie had only kickboxing experience.
    It’s not like catfighting at all so that suprised me.

Skill level…..well maybe some girls could be nice opponent for some beginning MMA girls but I think on the ground they have problem if they would face the top of MMA women.

Vincent Gottschalk
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:05 am

the woman who runs the black sea amazons Elena Tverdokhleb I think could hold her own with the top woman MMA fighters here in the USA. As well as doing MMA she was a top boxer, kickboxer and wrestler. She even fought a few men on Russian TV in MMA fights. I have seen her box and she is very VERY good. I think she is still around looking for fights with women.
    Vincent

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?