Bodog women’s fights – some feedback

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Rosi
    Post subject: Bodog women’s fights – some feedback Post Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:26 am
    Pro Fighter

Sometimes we all tend to focus on the negative a bit, especially when it comes to attitudes towards women’s MMA. Just now, I was reading a thread on sherdog, headed “bodog sucks”. Amongst all the various complaints being made, the one thing that stood out to me was the amount of positive feedback the women’s fights were getting (and hardly any negatives). This is a selection of comments from just three pages of that thread. Now tell me that’s not progress. 🙂

“Did anyone see the girls fight on Tuesday? Wow that was a war if you missed it too bad for you..”

“The show the other night had one of best woman fights i’ve ever seen. and i’m not an advocate of woman fighting. but i have to say i couldnt change the channel and was glued the entire match… ”

“…but this week was the best, imo. The woman’s bout was the best fight I ‘ve ever seen with chicks that didn’t involve mud or hot oil”

“some of their woman matches are brilliant, and the fact that they’re giving women tv time is GREAT. Big ups to em for that for sure.”

“The women’s fights are the only reason I watch Bodog–and I’m not just saying that because I am a woman. They are consistently much better than the mens and have been an excellent showcase for where women’s mma can and should go.”

“I have to agree for the most part. They put on some battles. The Damm fight was great.”

“Tune in for the kobold/la rosa fight
    best womens match i ever saw
    and it was GOOD”

“I was especially impressed with the female fights I saw – Larossa and Buckner are great to watch.”

“I love watching Bod Dog fights, the womens fights are too sick, the guy fights are pretty good also. ”

“also if you are a lady or a fam of womens MMA then bodog is the only place with good female MMA fights on TV or PPV”

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:53 pm
    Pro Fighter

Right on Rosi for posting that. Kind of made me put my personal feelings aside for a minute and realize just how far WE ALL have really come in representing the sport. Long way huh? Even from just last year.

And to know that I had a little part in that makes me feel more proud than you will ever know… 8)

Cheers to everyone that has had, and will continue to have a part in building women’s MMA!!! Keep on keepin’ on ladies!!!

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:37 pm
    Instructor

That’s great to see! Not too long ago (just a few months ago I’d say!) you would never see that many positive things about women’s MMA in one place…excluding here, of course. 🙂

Rosi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:51 am
    Pro Fighter

and some more 🙂

“if not for the female fights there would be nothing remotely watchable on Bodog”

“Pele’s fight was good but the female fight was FANTASTIC, not just for a female mma fight but for a fight in general…..great stuff.

Does Bodog have alot of female mma, like i said i’ve only seen 2 shows and the 1st one didnt have any female fights, i have’nt watched much female mma but that fight has made me a big fan.”

Ruby
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:05 pm

The womens matches are the main reason i watch Bodog

cosmic
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:58 am

Ruby wrote:
    The womens matches are the main reason i watch Bodog
    Me too. The womens matches definitely seem to be the most exciting and more technical fights.

Thanks for posting Rosi. Its great to hear for womens mma.
    Go girls! Kick ass.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?