Bodog Women’s MMA Special on Ion 8/14

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Maulinator
    Post subject: Bodog Women’s MMA Special on Ion 8/14 Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:30 pm
    Pro Fighter

Anyone who’s a fan of women’s MMA would be completely stupid if they missed our upcoming Bodog Fight: Paradise Lost Best of Women’s MMA episode airing on August 14th.

In it, we’ll be featuring a review of MMA’s greatest women fighters. The names should be familiar:

Tara LaRosa
    Carina Damm
    Rosi smile
    Kelly Kobold
    Molly Helsel
    Shayna Baszler
    Jan Finney
    Tama*Chan
    Windy Tomomi
    And there will be a lot more, so don’t miss it. As you know, Bodog has a commitment to advancing the sport of MMA, and we consider female mixed martial arts to be some of the most exciting around. If you don’t believe, watch the episode.
    That’s pretty cool they are dedicating an entire episode to the ladies! I’m pretty excited to see what all they will show!

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:44 pm
    Instructor

Awesome! I’m really glad to see what Bodog has been doing for women in this sport! Hope they keep up the good work.

Ruby
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:49 am

Man, I just caught the tail end of the womens edition. All great fights by great fighters. Tama Chan really impressed me. How the hell did she come back with a win after taking so many damn punches. Talk about having heart.

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:07 am
    Instructor

I recorded it but haven’t got to watch it yet. Really looking forward to it!

lucky4ann
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:26 pm

Just an FYI…you can watch the episode online on Bodog’s website if you missed it! Definitely worth it. 😀

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?