BOYCOT CALIFORNIA

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: BOYCOT CALIFORNIA Post Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:07 pm
    Pro Fighter

this is a repost of my reply from the carano/maxwell thread. you all owe it to yourselves and the other women in the sport to either schedule a time for us to all get together and discuss this with the board members of the california athletic commission or refuse to fight in this state.

some of the ladies need to have a serious talk with the commissioners of california, or refuse to fight here.
    your integrity as FIGHTERS and PROFESSIONAL ATHLETES is on the line.

i flat out REFUSE to fight under rules that are different from the men on the card. 2 minutes is ridiculous and an embarrassment to the women.

this is akin to GOAT ROPING in the rodeos. its demeaning and smile.

if theyre going to sanction us then they need to apply the same rules.

Crystal and I beat the living shit out of eachother and showed EVERY technical aspect of MMA. and, in not only MY opinion we out-classed every man on the card. there is a reason we were awarded fight of the night. i have had several men from the same card come to either me or my fiance and tell us that we embarassed them, or they felt we set the bar too high for them.

I was under the impression that after that fight things would be easier for the women because prior to the fight, they gave us hell getting licensed.
    I was also told by the promoter that the main commissioner told him that he does not approve of women in contact sports and would not sanction any more female fights after that one.

this is nothing against carano and maxwell but i feel they could get more respect fighting elsewhere. if it were me i would tell all the california promoters to blow it out their asses until they work to get us the respect we deserve. we are not a sideshow or a novelty.

this makes me absolutely LIVID.

satanico
    Post subject: Re: BOYCOT CALIFORNIAPostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:21 am

XcashXmoneyX wrote:
    I was also told by the promoter that the main commissioner told him that he does not approve of women in contact sports and would not sanction any more female fights after that one.
    If by main commissioner you mean CSAC Chief Armando Garcia then he has proven to be a moron when it comes to MMA on several issues. If you want to get anywhere I would think Doc Nelson Hamilton might be helpful as most of those shitbirds know nothing of MMA but he seems to be their main expert.

Eriu
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:16 pm

The California Commision has shown questionable judgement in several areas. Shannon Ritch and Brian Ebersol both got suspended for possibly fiing a fight (I was there, it didn’t look at all suspicious to me) and Josh Thomson was also suspended indefinitly. For what his shirt said.

I fear that it will only get worse before it gets better.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?