Breast Implants?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Roebozz
    Post subject: Breast Implants? Post Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:08 am

I’m considering breast augmentation.
    Any one here have them done?
    Any comments, please

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:14 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

I hope you don’t mind if I reply on this topic……. living here in Orange County CA. I see it all day long. I feel that there is too much plastic in this steel world!

Don’t do it!

Chad

holddown
    Post subject: deb purcellPostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:59 pm

i think she had them. ask her

Roebozz
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:49 am

Thatnks for the Replys guys

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:49 am
    Pro Fighter

I dunno…it’s not important to me, so I would never do it. Especially as a fighter…the last thing I need is an opperation.

thomas
    Post subject: Re: Breast Implants?PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:37 am

Quote:
    I’m considering breast augmentation.
    Any one here have them done?
    Any comments, please

And what your doctors said about this? Isn’t that dangerous? Unless..if you are not a fighter and you doing martial arts just for fitness. In that case isn’t dangerous. Punch bag don’t hit back.
    I don’t know….big breasts never fascinate me. I was always more “leg man”
    althought….couldn’t helped myself not to noticed, how beautiful pair of boobs Debi have.:twisted: 😆 😀

Roebozz
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:04 am

Hi Thomas,
    Thanks for the reply,
    Going under the knive is dangerous all in itself- you have to put all your trust into someone you hardly know-scary
    I’m not a fighter- i train for fitness, god forbid i ever had to defend myself. It’s not about having BIG BOOBS-its about having bigger boobs, i’m currently 5’6″ 130lbs 34″ A(I look like a 10 year old boy)-my boyfriend is half and half about me having them done(he’s not a boobman either). I don’t want them to LOOK fake. I’m looking to become a 34 C under the muscle-which gives them a more natural apperance.

ImmerBeriet
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:13 am

Did the doctors suggest what the level of risk is, fighting and having implants?

jeanie01
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:14 pm

I had mine done 3 years ago and I am about your size. Ask away.

Roebozz
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:51 pm

so i’ve taken the first step-i went for a consoltation, and im siked …and nervous all at the same time….how did you get them done? under the muscle? through the nipple or under the boob? are you happy now that you had them done? any complications?

jeanie01
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:38 am

Mine are under the muscle and he did them from underneath. I got them done on a Friday morning and was back at work on Tuesday. I definitely could have gone back on Monday but I had a post op appt.

I had absolutely no complications. I was back doing cardio 2 weeks later and then started lifting weights a few weeks after that.

The most painful thing for me was the fact that they wrap you in an ace bandage which you need to keep on for a day or two. Basically you swell under the bandages and it made my back ache like crazy. As soon as I took the bandages off I felt fine. I didn’t have any bruising either.

Be prepared for them to be really high and kind of in your armpit for about a week if you get them under the muscle. Basically, your muscle needs to relax and allow the implant to settle in. The first couple of days I was like, “this is not what I asked for!”.

I am definitely happy with them. I went from a 34 A/B to a C so it wasn’t that huge of a jump. Some people noticed and some didn’t.

rick walters
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:22 pm

I don’t think you should do it. I actually find it kind of gross for some reason. I think your best with what you came with. Not that you’d care that much for what guys think, but a lot of guys don’t care much about breasts anyway.

Roebozz
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:23 am

lol…of course i care what guys think…but it won’t make my decison entirely upon a fews opinons. I do agree with you about them being a bit gross- a foreign object under my skin. I think when you get them enormous their gross-it’s completely obivious that they’re fake and look like 2 balls sitting on your chest-that’s not the look i’m going for 🙂 i appreciate your imput

coslisa
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:42 am
    Pro Fighter

I think it’s pretty scary to have an operation when you don’t need it, make sure it’s really what you want and you’re prepared for all outcomes, know the risks properly, don’t just take the advice of the people who you will be paying and if you decide to go ahead make sure it’s for you and you alone.

good luck with it.

Roebozz
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:54 pm

i’m in the process of screening a few surgeons-to make sure it’s the right choice and who is the right choice to perform the surgery

rick walters
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:32 am

Well I know you care a little what us guys think lol.. but if you do it, I think you should make sure that you’re doing it for yourself and not for “us”. I’m not sure why but cosmetic surgery kind of gives me the willys. I could never understand the fascination with Pam Anderson to be honest. I thought she had a pretty face but those gigantic “man made” boobs just kind of detracted from her in my opinion. I realize that may be a minority opinion….

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:22 pm
    Instructor

Quote:
    I could never understand the fascination with Pam Anderson to be honest. I thought she had a pretty face but those gigantic “man made” boobs just kind of detracted from her in my opinion.
    At least she used to have a pretty face, until the plastic started taking over there, too.

I think you have to ask yourself why you want the implants and make sure that the answer is worth the cost (physically and fiscally). If it is, then who cares what everyone else’s opinions are.

luvmachine
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:34 am

fake boobs suck imo

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:39 pm
    Pro Fighter

Larger boobs, real or fake, suck as far as grappling and mma is concerned.

BrawlerBitch
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:24 pm

MNkkgMMA wrote:
    Larger boobs, real or fake, suck as far as grappling and mma is concerned.
    I agree………..I got big boobs and they are forever in the way and getting squished. Doesn’t bother me but I thinks some of the guy’s get worried.

I don’t know if the originl poster grapples or not.

MNkkgMMA
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:42 pm
    Pro Fighter

And fake boobs aren’t very safe, and definatly not something that you want inside you if they are going to get hit, squished around, and take the abuse that most combat sports involve. If it’s something that you are serious about talk to your general practitioner, not the doctor trying to convince you to do it for his own paycheck, get several opinions. Let them know your personal activity levels, and be honest. Wouldn’t want to have to race off the matt, to the ER, if one of them bursts. Be informed, and make the right decision for yourself.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?