Brutal Mixed Fight

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

holddown
    Post subject: Brutal Mixed Fight Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:01 pm

themannon
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:00 pm

That there’s a market for that kind of nonsense is a sad reflection on our current world.

Vincent Gottschalk
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:43 pm

That was one brutal fight what a dirty fighter that woman was! By the way I Felony fights is going put on a MMA event Cop’s vs Con’s in a cage.
    And talking about man vs woman fights Felony fights is trying get a hold of Melissa Simmons to put her in one of there DVD fighting a man.

mma_ben
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:06 pm

That was pitful. Just like the Melissa Simmons fight, a wimp was picked to make the woman look good. Any man with skill would have destroyed them both.

ornery
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:50 pm

I think that’s the worst fight I have ever seen in my life. My 10-year old niece and nephew fight better than that.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:14 pm

so what females here LIKE to fight males?

Vincent Gottschalk
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:37 am

The women here don’t like fighting men no matter how much we urge them too……oh who am I kidding when I say we I mean just little old me. I am leader of the one man movement for intergender combat every sence Andy Kaffman past away.

AnnaTrocity
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:13 am
    less internet
    Last edited by AnnaTrocity on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ashly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:17 am

mma_ben wrote:
    That was pitful. Just like the Melissa Simmons fight, a wimp was picked to make the woman look good. Any man with skill would have destroyed them both.
    Any woman with skill would’ve destroyed them both, too.

Vincent Gottschalk
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:15 am

I think it’s all in how you look at it after in amateur wrestling and grapping events they do have male vs female matches and no one calls those events side shows.
    After all were not talking about a man wrestling a bear or a boxing a kangaroo here were talking about human beings taking each other on in a combat sport one a man the other a woman.
    As for respect for womans combat sports being threatened by male vs female matches being made I think people here worry to much about stuff like that. I remember years ago when Laila Ali fought Jacky Frazier all the talk was about what a side show it was but then when two ladies put on a great fight all that was forgotten. Same thing was happening when Ann Wolfe was going fight a man circus side show that all you heard on every boxing web site just like Ali vs Frazier.
    But I bet you if fight had taken place and been a good fight all that would had been taken back just like Ali Frazier.
    But it not to be the hurricane blew away the site were Ann Vs the man was to be so as of now the fight is dead.
    This was a big setback for Ann because now she really is back fighting female club fighters hoping for a Ali fight that might never come.

The Truth
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:46 pm

This is really pathetic first off felony fights is a poor excuse for a company anyway but the fight in itself is a joke it would have been better if they had another girl fight her who was evenly matched but they fight some weak guy to obvious to make the girl look good.This is really some kind of setup you can tell me the way all of them are talking.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:05 am

as soon as the guy gets the girl in a ground and pound, then most sane people’s sensibilities are going to be really offended.

mma_ben
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:32 pm

Ashly wrote:
    mma_ben wrote:
    Any woman with skill would’ve destroyed them both, too.
    LOL! You maybe right. They were not very good. They’ll never put a successful male against any woman. Won’t look good.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?