BUSTED!!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

FightingFury44
    Post subject: BUSTED!!!! PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:11 pm

You want a war, fine. You want to track down and harass my friends, fine. Now, you will all learn why you fear the darkness. Me and my boys will be coming for you. And we won’t be shooting pictures, brother.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. This is the response from Ashida Kim, to our latest expose of his BS activities. The more astute reader will recognize the quote as from James Earl Jones’ character, Thulsa Doom, in Conan. But we all know orignality is not the strong suit of Ashida.

For those of you unaware, Bullshido recently published an expose of Ashida, better known as Radford Davis. Here is a small bit from the introduction:

Quote:
    Local Winter Haven Man Leads Way In Selling Mail Order Black Belt Certificates.

Chad Sloman had heard the rumours before. For years in the martial arts community there have been whispers. “Want to impress some guilible potential students with your martial arts skills, but don’t have the actual background? Pay a fee to join a martial arts hall of fame or buy a black belt ranking which you can hang on your wall to impress little Johnny and his soccer mom.” In March a friend told Chad about The Dojo, and Dojo Press, a site offering to rank to all those who passed certain qualifications. operating out of P.O. Box 209, Lake Alfred, Florida.

“Certification, suitable for framing, in your chosen system of fighting arts can be awarded upon presentation of previous credentials at Yudansha/Black Belt Level or above. Prior certification or documentation eliminates the video testing requirement. Qualified Military Hand-to-Hand Combat or Self-Defense Experts are eligible for this Certificate. No additional training required. Get credit for what you already know.” http://www.fightergirls.com

But wait! One also receives

“DOJO ID Card and 8 1/2 x 11 Certificate of Rank and Membership in The DOJO-Academy of Martial Arts, a subsidiary of BLACK BELT INTERNATIONAL the parent company and Representative Commission for dozens of styles and martial arts clubs worldwide. Video Testing is available as part of the Fee, and will be evaluated by recognized instructors and sanctioned in whatever school or freestyle method is designated by the applicant.”

Ashida/Radford’s response can be read on his forums here:

http://www.fightergirls.com

Original poster’s comments follow:

I think he’s pissed about the recent expose piece (even though he says he isn’t). If I were Sam Browning and Phrost, I’d be putting in a nightingale floor in my Tatami house, hiring pirates, or spraying the herbaceous border with anti-ninja spray, or whatever it is one does in such a situation.

luvmachine
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:39 pm

I am such a dork, i remember when Phrost started that thing.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?