Cage Of Honor Looking For Female Fighters!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

CageOfHonor
    Post subject: Cage Of Honor Looking For Female Fighters!!! PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:16 am

Cage Of Honor based in Springfield, MO is looking for Female amateur fighters that would like to compete in our events. We realize that there are not a lot of promotions out there that are willing to allow females to compete. We feel that all fighters should have the oppurtunity to compete in the sport of MMA reguardless of gender. We would like to start a female division to allow female fighters to help break down the gender barrier that continues to loom over our sport. If you are interested in competing in our events please click on the following link and fill out our fighter registration form. Or you may email me directly at brandon@cageofhonor.com. Thank you for your time and we hope to hear from you soon.

http://www.fightergirls.com

Sincerely,

Brandon Schwin

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:00 pm
    Instructor

That’s awesome that there is another promotion willing to put women on their card.

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:51 am
    Pro Fighter

is it only for the AMs or can the PROs play too?

CageOfHonor
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:51 am

Cage Of Honor is only amateur but, we are an Uncooked Promotion. If you got to http://www.uncookedfights.com there is a fighter registration form that you can fill out. When you fill it out you will be added to their database for future fights. They hold Pro events in Oklahoma.

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:40 am
    Pro Fighter

i just filled out my app and added my (crappy) photo on there. thanks for the heads up, brandon. 😈

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?