Calvin Ayre calls out Dana White

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Maulinator
    Post subject: Calvin Ayre calls out Dana White Post Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:21 am
    Pro Fighter

Speaking of Bodog… Thought this was freakin hilarious…

Bodog Fight Billionaire Makes UFC President an Offer He Can’t Refuse

For Immediate Release

June 15, 2007

In response to recent comments made by Ultimate Fighting Championship president Dana White, Bodog Fight founder Calvin Ayre is pleased to extend a once-in-a-lifetime offer to his mixed martial arts rival.

White’s unfortunate public diatribe included slanderous comments about the Canadian billionaire, referring to the online gaming mogul as a “criminal”. The notoriously bald UFC promoter goes on to liken Mr. Ayre to a Richard Pryor character, stating “he’s like that guy in Brewster’s Millions who is trying to spend all his money in 48 hours.”

With July 14th’s Bodog Fight: Eddie Alvarez vs. Matt Lee marking Ayre’s first event on U.S. soil, the digital entertainment icon is referencing another Hollywood film, The Godfather, by making White “an offer he can’t refuse.”

“Sources tell me Dana’s a big Bodog Fight fan,” said Ayre. “He must be. He can’t stop talking about us. Personally, I love it when he keeps mentioning my organization in the media. He doesn’t seem to realize that each time he does, he only makes me more money, which is why I want to repay him by allowing him to experience the luxurious lifestyle I am fortunate to enjoy for 48 hours.”

“Since, regrettably, I am unable to attend the upcoming Bodog Fight event in New Jersey, I will offer to send my private jet – complete with an assortment of beautiful Bodog Girls – to pick up Mr. White, wherever he may be. I will then fly him to the east coast where he will enjoy a front row seat to our next event, followed by a VIP evening including a comfortable five-star overnight stay in a nearby Atlantic City hotel. After hitting the poker tables, Mr. White can retire to his lavish suite, sip the finest champagne and relax in the knowledge that all amenities and services are complimentary as my way of saying ‘thank-you’ for all the money he keeps making me.”

All Mr. White has to do is send his R.S.V.P. to pr@bodogfight.com and the wheels will be put into motion.
    Gotta love his style!

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:37 am

That is awesom!!!

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:23 am

both of those guys are immature creeps. both are posterboys for ‘stupid men’

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:51 am
    Pro Fighter

Well now isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black, huh fight4you? I am sure you would know all about being the poster boy for “stupid men”

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:03 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

******* LOL *******))))))))))))))))))))))))))lol————–

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:42 pm

if scarce is agreeing with u, i MUST be right.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?