Champions Challenge This Sunday!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Jessica
    Post subject: Champions Challenge This Sunday!!PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:34 am

UPDATE!!

It is really shaping up to be a great tournament for the ladies this year. I have women coming in from all over, Austin, Chicago, New Jersey, New Baltimore, LA it should be great! I hope to see all of you there. If you’re still considering the women’s divsions and you have any questions, please email me at JessicaAnnR@aol.com

The Women’s Pro division so far is 140lbs and under:
    First Place $800 Second Place $200 and Third Place Sprawl Gear!

Marie Colangelo
    Katy Freye
    Amanda Buckner
    Tara Larosa
    Katherine Robertson

Good luck to not only the Pro Division but the women coming in from all over to compete in all of the divisions!

Thank you for supporting not only the tournament but the women of Jiu-Jitsu!

See you there!

Jessica Ross

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:10 am
    Pro Fighter

Hmmm, I think I might be able to make it to this event and watch! Glad to see that there are more tournaments taking place in Michigan. I like Michigan, I just may fly out there this weekend and see this event that is going on. Who knows, maybe next year I will fight in it. That is if I start training. They have a white belt division right?
    💡 ❗ 💡

Jessica
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:15 am

You’re crazy! haha You better be there!

Did you get choked our or something…seems you need air! lol

Jessica

Del
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:12 pm

Good luck with your event! Jessica thanks for all your help and screaming support at HnS.

Marie, yeah just sit this one out and watch first. 😉

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:58 pm
    Pro Fighter

Hmm, Yeah, I think I will sit side lines for this one and watch. Ya know, it being the first tourny I ever went to and all. Don’t worry Jess, I will be there. I’ll hand out water to all the other fighters or something.

Del, do bad you can’t make it out.

I found out I have to work the night before and the night off. So I can’t do a whole lot of parting 😥 But I will do some!

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:31 pm

Hey Marie…
    you ever looked into doing Martial Arts training?
    I know it’s a stretch, but you might want to look into it.
    Could be something that you’d enjoy.

Good idea on fetching water for the fighters! hey, you gotta start somewhere, right?
    😉

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 3:51 pm
    Pro Fighter

Martial Arts training …….. hhhmmmm ……. I heard that includes actually working …….. I dunno if Im down with that. But there is also pain witht hat too right??? Pain ……. hhmmm …… I love pain 😛 Maybe, just maybe I shal try it one of these days.

Frtching water is deffenitly getting me on the inside with these guys. Ya know, those martial arts people are like some kalt or something. I wanna be in a kalt too!

(Got your T in the mail today too. Thanks KO2!)

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:10 am

*gasp* 😮

I was wondering where my shirt went!
    I was starting to get cold…’

Glad you like it 🙂

Ko2

Jerzey
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:55 pm

Wish I could have been there. Explanation: middle ear infection. Woke up tuesday morning (6th) couldn’t see straight or walk. In any attempt to move I got nautious. Went to the doc, got some meds… thought it would all be fine in a day or two…heh, apparently I was wrong. Emailed Jess, emailed Marie… maybe by Monday (12th). Followup at doc on tuesday (13th)…no go… continue with the meds, not cleared to train. Told Jess I couldn’t do it. I gave her some names of replacements and appologised profusely. …I think it was the judo. I very recently got back into it, and I think getting thrown like that after 2.5 years of not doing it, messed my equilibrium up pretty bad.

Now… anyone got results? How did it go?

😯 🙂 8)

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:49 pm
    Pro Fighter

Tara, I have the results and everything how it went. However, Ive gotten 9 hours of sleep in the last 4 days and am warn out like a MOFO! So I will ring your bell tomorrow about what happened.

Here’s a start though, our pro divison got all fucked up cause only 2 of us showed up. Me and Kit. Then there was this freaklesy strong grallia old lady there and trying to move her was like trying to rip a stump out of the ground. (Im not kidding either), and she was 51 (Im not kidding either).

More info coming later unless Jess wants to throw in her two cents.

Jerzey
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:43 pm

LMAO… was it that chic that came on here looking for private matches in Texas? LMAO… maybe she came all the way up there to beat my ass 😆 .

Just you and Kit? Duuude that sux way bad! I saw that Buckner got hurt trainin’ for Laura, and I was like damn man… Leka, me and Buckner were out. I didn’t know if Jess would try to find replacements. I gave her a couple names of people to try that are usually ready for anything in spite of short notice.

Shoot me an email or catch me on AIM if you don’t feel like postin’.

😯 🙁 8)

Jerzey
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:44 pm

Double freakin’ post. Hey I took Bloodline down for ya. 🙄 😆 8)

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:48 am
    Pro Fighter

I’ll catch ya on IM

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?