cheap airplane tickets

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Rox21
    Post subject: cheap airplane ticketsPostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:13 am
    Pro Fighter

I can’t find someone to corner me. At hooknshoot. How sad is that? All my instructors and like ten frick’n people Ive asked have personal engagements that weekend. And now the tickets just got expensive so it’s limiting who I can invite. Does anybody know any places that have cheap tickets that I can try, besides the following: 😥

Report this post Post details Warn user Delete post
    Top E-mail Edit post Reply with quote

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:27 pm

The no-frills carriers like SouthWest and Jet Blue usually aren’t listed on those sites you mentioned but they won’t fly to Evansville.

Your best bet at this point is to fly someone in to a neighboring airport via a budget carrier and rent a car for the rest of the way. I do this all the time, like flying into San Jose instead of Fresno or fly into LAX instead of Bakersfield. Adds 2 hours or so of driving but saves a couple hundred $$.

If you do that then Indianapolis is 3 1/2 hours, Cincinnati is 3 3/4 hours, and Nashville is about the same.

Checking right now on SouthWest’s website it would cost me $198 (plus tax) to fly that weekend to Indianapolis and back from BWI. A compact car at Alamo from Indianaoplis would be $35.98 for the weekend. Don’t think you are going to get cheaper than that unless someone you know volunteers.

Another option might be take a budget carrire to Chicago and then a major to Evansville. / is Evansville Regional Airport’s website.

Usually I just drove from DC through W. VA and Kentucky. About 10 hours each way but my total travel costs were closer to $100.

KM

greatlaughter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:30 pm
    Pro Fighter

forget it roxy, you have a corner.

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:03 pm
    Pro Fighter

Rox – I can ask Burton tonight if he will corner you, if you want. He is an awsome corner and really knows what he is talking about. As long as it doesn’t interfere with my fight I am sure he would have no problem doing it. Are you interested?

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:14 pm
    Pro Fighter

Thanks everyone. ^_^ I left a message on your cell, Heather.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?