Chris Leben and Pete Sell on MMA Evolution

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

TtotheJ
    Post subject: Chris Leben and Pete Sell on MMA Evolution PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:52 am

With Ultimate Fight Night on Spike TV just days away this week’s show covers the card from top to bottom. “Drago” Pete Sell debuted in the UFC as some guy from Matt Serra’s school and left with a big win over Phil Baroni. Listen this week as Pete talks about training, his upcoming fight with Nate Quarry, and why he feels it’s ok if he loses this fight.

Along with Pete Sell “The Cat Smasher” Chris Leben get’s on the air and talks about a variety of things. One being his fight on the UFN card with Patrick Cote. Also, it wouldn’t be a Leben interview if Josh Koscheck didn’t come up. Leben even talks about how they’re getting along better. We add some more fuel to his fire though.

InsideFighting’s Tom Gerbasi and Jason Probst get in on a little round table action with DiSanto and myself. I take a little ridacule for my upset of the night, but if it wouldn’t be crazy, it wouldn’t be an upset.

Check out the new http://www.fightergirls.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?