Clip of Toughill elbow on Yabushita

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

satanico
    Post subject: Clip of Toughill elbow on Yabushita PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:20 pm

http://www.fightergirls.com

Jeff
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:48 pm

The point of impact looked to be 1-4 inches to the right of her spine. No foul if I understand the rule correctly. This seems to be a case where one could mildly injure the opponent’s spinal area if one hit a spot close enough to it.

kneesandelbows
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:10 am

Oh my god, that was even more pathetic than I had originally thought… I mean Clearly that girl was too hurt to continue….. fucking bullshit, Yubushita, please send Erin her check and trophy.

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:46 am

It is pathetic as ever.
    Ofcourse a elbow on the back like that is a foul.
    But in this case a minor foul, so just a warning and continue the match.

How can you as a professional fighter want to win a tournament like this?
    I’ve seen worse fouls in the men MMA scene and they still continue cause it just happened during the fight.
    I’ve had respect for Yabushita too, what she had accomplished in MMA and in Remix 2000/2001.
    But this is absurd for words.

Erin, I hope there will be match between you and Yabushita again and will be pay back time.
    For the rest, I hope to see a final next time, between you and Marloes.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:28 am
    Fightergirls elite poster

well…after further review

she wins the oscar for best female actress

she beats out hilary swank

with that performance////

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:48 pm
    Pro Fighter

LOL

Like I said: Definitely a foul and a yellow card. I was cool with that. She gets ONE elbow and you can see she sits up and it’s mostly my forearm that hits on the second attempt. I was not pissed about the yellow card – but I think I had the right to be upset about her saying she could not continue. She got her arm broken the first time we fought – and knew she was gonna get KO’d this time. She used to be one of my fav fighters – definitely had the bushido spirit – now she is one of my fav actors. I could NEVER, EVER do something like that so I could win. I could not even imagine….it really hurts the sport.

Satanico – post some more stuff if you have it.

satanico
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:22 pm

Ok I uploaded them twice but if the bandwidth is exceeded anyone can just reupload at

holddown
    Post subject: it doesn’t workPostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:22 pm

not an exceed band width problem. it downloads into some sort of micorosoft office file>>>>>

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:52 am

Great stuff Satanico!! 🙂

tapoutuk
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:20 am

Those were pretty good. Yabushita really took a dive. There was no way that elbow could force a retirement. I’ve taken harder knee shots and gotten on with it.

Erin looked on top form in all the fights. In the first fight it didn’t look possible that she could throw anymore knee strikes, it was a pretty destructive win.

The fight with Coenan looked quite balanced but I know that Erin rocked her and obviously with that victory it makes her the unofficial best female fighter in the world.

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:23 pm

just watched the marloes erin fight…..

after further review,,,
    have no idea why marloes wanted to stand up…
    erin had her out classed…stalking all day…
    and marloes front kicks…were a little distraction…
    marloes knees were nice….
    but knees is all she had,,,
    when erin clips her at the end…
    marloes is caught doing a front kick from a defensive stance..
    that was a bad move….marloes is a good fighter
    ,,no idea why her coach told her to stand up the whole round..
    i would have told her half the round on the feet
    ..and half the round in the guard…..thats my back seat driving
    ,,i have good back seat driving abilities….

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:34 pm

..well
    my cheap computer
    only plays like 10 seconds of the yubu fight
    …just to critique here…
    i know yubu yabu…can grapple..
    it lookd like all that should be done
    when someone smaller is circling..is to go forward…
    when she is by the ropes…
    put both hands around your neck like marloes did…
    and just blast her face with the knees…
    you would have killed the lil fruit..
    ..you have to catch her on a back peddle…
    but thats my 2 cents….
    i am just a back seat driver…wish i could coach some you gals..
    ..but first you need the eye of the tiger…
    technical fights are great..but with every opponent
    comes a different way…of destroying..him or her…(((peace)))

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:59 pm
    Pro Fighter

Yes, I was pretty happy with my performance. I destroyed Ishihara and I had a great fight w/ Marlose. Her front push kick was a bit distracting for me. She caught me once w/ a good overhand right and followed up with some knees. I was actually surprised she did not kick more. I wanted to get the first fight done with asap…the second one was more tactical, obviously.

Fighting a top competitor – you CANNOT just run in there and go crazy. Especially when there’s that much money @ stake along w/ one more fight. You have to be smart. I knew she could not match my hand speed and power – so at the end I just finally attacked when I saw a opening and she was caught cold. Punch beats kick everytime. Marloes is very strong – stronger then I expected. She’s a great fighter and I am glad we got to meet. I am even more happy the way i won. She’ll be back for sure.

As far as Megumi…everyone always knows it’s easier to say what they would’ve, could’ve, should’ve done. I now I am the true winner. I am glad ppl got to see the type of fighter she really is: one without HONOR. That is the worst kind. It is also hard to just “put both hands” around someone’s neck when they are holding onto your glove or they are turtling up SOOO tight for that 30 seconds – it’s much harder then it looks LOL. I have no regrets – what happened, happnened. I am moslty surprised that she took that flying knee to the face and she still went on LOL I thought that mightta stopped her. At any rate, I beat her before decisively – and was going to beat her again. That’s about it….

I am sad to say I won’t be doing any MMA in the near future unless some really amazing offer comes my way. Hopefully through my boxing, I can bring some recognition to our sport! That’s one of my missions. Keep training hard

Thanks for posting that, Satanico!

scarce
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:32 pm

well good luck in your boxing

we got a boxing gal in chicago…

i think elizabeth kerin….

some chicago gal is fighting ali soon

i think its leticia robinson???

and tanya harding is boxing an ex-male ((((((LOL))))))

scarce ..let me do this back seat driving more often….yee ha…

satanico
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:52 pm

Erin T wrote:
    I am sad to say I won’t be doing any MMA in the near future unless some really amazing offer comes my way.

That’s a bummer but at least your boxing matches have been getting on TV. Good luck and keep kicking ass.

rick_alexio
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:54 am

Fight 1 – A “hoost-like” leg flurry and one of the best combinations in the corner (mixing hands, feet, and knees) I’ve seen from any female fighter.

Fight 2 – *The Fight* ….and as good as Merloes’ ground game is I’m surprised she decided to stand up with Erin, but then I’m doubly surprised how good her boxing skills were…so, also a bit surprising she quit when she did….but, then again Erin wasn’t even leaning into that straight right and it still put her down, gave her a serious buzz, and then she smacked her left elbow pretty good when she hit the canvas.

So maybe she sensed something….

Fight 3 – Bad bad bad, Erin! 2 wrongs don’t make a right blah blah blah….just bustin’ your chops…

On a serious note, unless she has *real* bad scoliosis that clearly looked like a nice illegal shot to her right kidney. Those don’t tickle, so maybe 60% was worthy of an academy award nomination. And for being the most talented Japanese female fighter her entire game seems to have dissolved into pay back for busting her arm….and when she knew she couldn’t do that she committed pugilistic hara-kiri…that was worse than “no mas”

Thanks, satanico…

RA

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?