congrats JULES

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

debi
    Post subject: congrats JULESPostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:52 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

I knew you could do it. 😉 heard you did fantastic

😀

Del
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:35 pm

Julie was phenomenal!

Congrats!

Watch out for this athlete.

Hook
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:06 pm

Man Julie, Manchild was right. You are a power house. Way to go. I am glad that I wasn’t on the recieving end of that hand of yours. Your stand up was kicks were awesome too!! To bad we didn’t get to see more.

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:13 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

I really would have liked to be there and watch Julie in action……. I have to say way to go girl….

JulesK
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:27 am
    Pro Fighter

Thanks, guys!!!!!! 😆
    Chad, i wish you culd have been there too–I might even have hung out with you this time , haha. 😆

Debi, i don’t mean to sound like a total stalker-psycho-freak (but, hell, you already know that I AM–where’s my autographed picture, Miss Thang?!?), but I really don’t know if I ever would have had the guts to do this kind of thing if it wasn’t for you…seriously people like you have completely paved the road for women’s sports. And you freakin’ bent over backward for me and Erin this summer, giving us so many awesome opportunities!So thank you, thank you, thank YOU for being the cool person that you are!!! (I’m sending you an email in a few minute with profile stuff…)

Hook–Manchild is the sh**, isn’t he? 😆 If you ever get the chance to work with him, TAKE IT. That boy (man, 😉 ) is destined for great things, I swear it.

Del , YOU were phenomenal!!! Check out the pics at matfighting.com, if you havne’t yet–GOOD stuff. You definately have to come back to Indiana soon!!!

Anyway, that’s enough out of me. I have to eat some carbs.

Jules

KnockOut2
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:48 pm

I have to eat some carbs

LOL!

Cut a little weight, did we?

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:03 pm
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

but I really don’t know if I ever would have had the guts to do this kind of thing if it wasn’t for you…seriously people like you have completely paved the road for women’s sports. And you freakin’ bent over backward for me and Erin this summer, giving us so many awesome opportunities

And it is people like you who keep on building that road. Jules you have managed to embarass me 😳 no small task heh. honestly though. I appreciate your nice words. and seem to remember you guys bending over backwards to make it here, to train,. I told Marco you won, he got a big smile and said big one or little one, roflmao I said big one he said GREAT.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?