Congrats to all females @ Pan Ams

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

Erin T
    Post subject: Congrats to all females @ Pan AmsPostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:41 pm
    Pro Fighter

It was a great turn out. Saw some familiar faces and some new faces. Hung out w/ Yuki Kubota (of Smackgirl fame) She came a long was to compete was well as a few other Japanese girls. She won her first and lost her second. Sweet girl.

Young 16 y.o. Kizma Button won her division in Blue! A small power house and someone to watch for! She wants to fight MMA one day. I laugh when I think where she’ll be (fightwise) @ my age LOL

Hopefully next year they’ll be more girls. I think I wanna compete in the World’s in Brazil (July) Anyone thinking about going?

Some great American girls – we’re really catching up 😉

Jessica
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:19 am

Did you compete Erin?

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:44 pm
    Pro Fighter

Jess –

I did not compete…I would not have anyways cause I had a boxing fight the following Friday – BUT I had broke my ankle a couple weeks before that Sooooo, nothing worked out LOL

I went to see my boyfriend compete. But there were some tough girls in your weight class. I believe you’d be 152 and below? Anything over 152 was my class – but I don’t even know if there were any in that divsion. One, I think.

If things permit – I would like to go to the Worlds. AT least I could have a couple fights.

Erin

Jessica
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:38 am

Oh man, bum deal on the ankle…I’m nursing a rib right now too, so I feel your pain.

Sounds like there was a great turnout for women…still not too many in our weight division. Bummer….

Actually I’m in your weight class now…over 152 for sure…I’m closer to 165 right now…

Good luck in your training and boxing.

Jessica

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:48 am
    Pro Fighter

So, even if you fought you’d have had one (MAYBE) fight.

That was the weight division for that tourny…Either way – since I’m 170…we’re bound to meet one day. I am gonna try to make to Brazil.

Jerzey
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:26 pm

Kizma is too kewl! What color was her hair this time?!! Did she tell you about all the bullshit that went down at the Arnolds? GRRRR…

👿 😀 8)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?