Congrats to Jen Case and Greta Hicks!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

JulesK
    Post subject: Congrats to Jen Case and Greta mo betta!!! PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:44 am
    Pro Fighter

I hear you ladies put on an amazing show last Friday night!!!Mucho respect and congratulations to you both!!!!!

(for those who didn’t follow, Case won by RNC in the first round after escaping a SICK arm bar by my Greta-poo…..G, can you give us more details?)

Everyone look out for these two toughies!!!

jules

Lil Katai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:56 pm
    Pro Fighter

Dang, I heard they where suppose to fight awhile ago but Greta was sick or something and couldnt. I didnt know that another promotion pulled through for them. Sweet arse!! Yeah, I would like to hear the details too!

Seth
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:44 pm

Jen’s had a great start with another victory. Someone should do an interview with her.

gretamobetta
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:10 pm
    Pro Fighter

🙁

JulesK
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:44 pm
    Pro Fighter

Hey, girl, you are ALWAYS a champ in MY book…Adrian told me that your armbar was TIGHT and that Jen said “no other girl has EVER hit me as hard as you”

Ouch! 😳 THAT didn’t kill my self-esteem. Ask him to be a little more diplomatic when talking to me would you?! There are some things I don’t necessarily HAVE to hear…although I wouldn’t doubt that statement for a second…
    😆 😆 😆

Seriously, though, Greta, you are an AMAZING fighter and you add SO MUCH to this sport. Like iI said in my email, I honestly don’t know how you do it–somehow you always walk away from the ring with about 18 new friends and a smile on your face. Congratulations on a wonderful fight!!

You too, Jen! Nice work out there! I’m excited to see who else is going to step up in this weight class.

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:56 pm
    Instructor

Sounds like a good fight. I’d love to see it.

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:44 am

JulesK wrote:
    I honestly don’t know how you do it–somehow you always walk away from the ring with about 18 new friends and a smile on your face.

Here in Evansville last November, the wife and I really enjoyed talking to her friends during the fights, and talking to her, both on the Boat (as we waved good-bye to our money 🙁 ) and Sunday morning before the Last Woman standing event(as she iced her foot). We will never forget her that is for sure and I often tell her what ever Greta-News I find on this site. I wish we could have talked to more of the fighters that weekend, especially Roxi and Ginelle. (Speaking of which, does Ginelle ever post here. She seems to be the one fighter I never hear anything about.)

Shelby Walker even came into my work that Friday morning to ask for directions and I just tried to help and sent her on her way. I didn’t realize she was a fighter until I recognized her coming to the ring. If I would have known she was a fighter, I probably would have flooded her with questions.

Seth
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:12 am

gretamobetta wrote:
    🙁

Aw, someone should interview Greta too. She took on good fighters right from the get-go.

Congrats and the best to both fighters.

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:22 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

So, who’s next for Jen Case:

Kelly Kobald?
    Michelle Farrow?
    Jaqueline Andrade?(Champions, All ❗ )

adriennaaj
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:53 am
    Pro Fighter

congrates to both ladies, was hoping for greta, but heard it was a good fight. Im excited to see who jen takes on next!

RESPECTSWT
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:25 am

Thank you to Greta for taking the fight with Jen Case.

Greta was firing left and rights in the first minute of the fight and moving well around the ring which got Jen to take the fight to the ground on her second attempt. After Jen was unloading some left hands from the half guard, Greta sunk in a figure-four armlock which caused Jen to pick Greta up and drop her back to the mat to escape. Jen then got to the side of Greta unloaded some hammerfists to the head and sunk in a rear naked choke which Greta fought but it was in tight and Jen had her leg wrapped around Gretas body.

It was an exciting fight from my point of view (Jen’s trainer) as Jen took the hardest punches i have seen her take in quite awhile and didn’t quit.
    Greta was a class act and the crowd and the other fighters were very friendly and supportive of the women’s mma fight.

Greta i am transferring the fight to a vhs tape and sending it to you this week…sorry for the delay.

gretamobetta
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:09 pm
    Pro Fighter

Well Thank you ! Hey, Now Milwaukee loves womens mma! Now that`s priceless….

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?