CONGRATULATIONS JULIE KEDZIE

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

foxylicious
    Post subject: CONGRATULATIONS JULIE KEDZIE Post Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:02 pm

Julie beat Julia Berezkova last night in St Petersberg, Russia at Bodog, by TKO (strikes) in 2:49 of round 2.
    Great job Julie!!!! Amanda Buckner also won.
    Congratulations to both!!!! 😀

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:31 pm
    Instructor

Awesome! Congratulations to both ladies! Did Rosi and Shayna fight last night as well?

foxylicious
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:59 pm

Not sure…but I did hear that Tanya Evinger beat Ginelle…no details tho. Anyone know?

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:58 am
    Instructor

I’d like to see the Kedzie fight. Does anyone know if it will be available on Bodog’s website or anything?

cosmic
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:00 pm

Rikki wrote:
    I’d like to see the Kedzie fight. Does anyone know if it will be available on Bodog’s website or anything?
    Congrats to Julie, thats awesome news. She is one of my favourtie fighters.

I’d also really like to see the fight, have looked everywhere on the bodog site and can’t find it.

local13
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:27 am

I doubt Bodog has it to make available. I have the entire PPV event and the Julie Kedzie match is not there. I do not believe it was planned to be shown on that broadcast, so it may not have even been recorded. If Bodog did record that match, it would be nice if it were made available to the public.

Barry

cosmic
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:13 pm

local13 wrote:
    I doubt Bodog has it to make available. I have the entire PPV event and the Julie Kedzie match is not there. I do not believe it was planned to be shown on that broadcast, so it may not have even been recorded. If Bodog did record that match, it would be nice if it were made available to the public.

Barry
    Thanks Barry. Thats a bummer that they may not have recorded it. Anyway, fingers crossed that it surfaces sometime.

starbellykeith
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:54 pm

I’m skepticle it will ever be posted or air but it is always possible.

On the positive side to one episode on the site they tacked on Alvarez/Riley but that was supposed to be first PPV main event which was dropped night of PPV (still speachless over that whole issue).

For the negative to the best of my knowledge they still haven’t webcast the prelims from first season including UFC vets Aaron Riley or Trevor Prangley. Julie’s was the best of the undercard if not the night but the other non-televised ones include UFC/Pride vet Suloev, one of the Red Devil fighters who managed to win fairly on this night after they went 2-6 on first PPV. Red Devil/M-1 were the local promoters. Julie’s fight beating a RD fighter or allow RD to save face? I think Suloev would get aired first.

Now they have sixteen fights for Season 3 (!) and another PPV in July.

You never know…but I doubt it.

KM

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:34 am
    Instructor

Thanks for the insight, Keith.

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS JULIE KEDZIEPostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:16 am

foxylicious wrote:
    Julie beat Julia Berezkova last night in St Petersberg, Russia at Bodog, by TKO (strikes) in 2:49 of round 2.
    Great job Julie!!!!
    Indiana cheers!!! 😀

CaseyB
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:38 am
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

Congrats Julie, Amanda and Tanya!!!

ducatigirl
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:22 am

I was lucky enough to see this fight in person. Such a bummer it was not shown on PPV because it was an excellent and very entertaining match and showcased the women’s game very well. My only gripe was that I though the ref did a poor job of resetting the women when he pulled them away from the ropes, giving Julia a bit of an advantage, but obviously that didn’t effect the outcome. Well done, ladies!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?