CONGRATULATIONS to Lauren Feldman

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

piranha
    Post subject: CONGRATULATIONS to Lauren Feldman Post Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:23 am

Brenda Juarez faced off against Lauren Feldman Operation Octagon this Saturday in Manassas Virginia. Lauren dominated the first round with multiple takedowns and submission attempts. Brenda was saved from Lauren’s ground and pound from mount at the end of round one. Beginning of the second round Lauren shot for a takedown and ended the fight with a belly down arm bar, 10 seconds in the second round, bringing her amateur record to 2-1.

lauren
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:36 am

I was there, but off to the side at the Vanguard Gym table – to add to the details, Lauren had Brenda in a couple of armbar attempts that Brenda managed to escape. From my vantage point, it looked like she should have tapped to two of them. In the second round, she once again refused to tap – until her arm broke. Even from halfway back, it was pretty graphic. Injury aside, however, the fighters were given a standing ovation after the first round – everyone seemed to feel this was the best fight of the night. Congrats to Lauren and best wishes to Brenda for a speedy recovery.

feldmanfighter
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:08 am
    Amateur Fighter

if anyone hears from Brenda or knows anyone from their camp, if you could please send them my best wishes and condolences.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?