costa rica

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

holddown
    Post subject: costa rica Post Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:13 am

the larossa buckner fight is now up in its entirety on the bogdog site. great fight. won’t spoil the outcome.

also footage of the russian that larossa will fight on the pay per view.

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:48 am
    Instructor

I can’t wait to watch it! It’s taking forever to download, though. 😕 For those of you who don’t know, you can downlaod it at http://www.fightergirls.com

Hywel
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:22 pm

absolutely awesome fight

Erin T
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:04 pm
    Pro Fighter

Amanda was looking great in that fight. She really pressed the action and definitely would have won if it went the distance. I have always thought Amanda was an exciting fighter who will always fight just about anyone. Tough luck it did not go her way…

Amanda,

Was it a cardio issue? I’ll have to watch again, but it did not seem that you tried to defend it as hard as you could have. Can u comment on that?

Anthony Hamlett
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:03 pm

Why so little talk about this fight?

You have the two best 135 girls in the world right now just putting on a show and nothing going on around here.

Jeff
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:39 pm

Are we allowed to discuss the Bodog matches?

abuckner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:43 am
    Pro Fighter

Erin,
    Definitly not a cardio issue. I felt in great shape for this fight. My view of the end of the fight is this: My first mistake was even trying to initiate a takedown from that clinch with so little time left in the round in a fight I felt that I was winning (who knows what the judges would have thought). I was irritated at what felt like to much clinching in third round and wanted to make something happen and I let that override smart decision making. There were definitly better things I could have done. My second mistake was not keeping my head tight when I bellied out on the single leg, if my head had been in the correct position the whole thing never would have happened. As for the choke, the biggest problem was that it was 100% accross my trachea. I was trying to shift the angle a bit but couldn’t and for some reason didn’t feel like I could reach her hands to strip one of them. I feel a little bit like survival mode took over and all I could think about was clearing my air passage. The final straw was when I felt myself starting to throw up from the pressure on my windpipe but of course was unable to do that because there was nowhere for it to go. The cameras didn’t show me afterward gagging and puking into a towel for about a minute. Sorry, that’s a bit graphic but it’s how it happened. I definitly fought it off as hard as I could though I can see how it doesn’t look that way on the tape. So that’s my take on the end of the fight.

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:27 pm
    Instructor

Amanda,

You did an awesome job! It was such a great fight! In my opinon, it was the fight of the year!!! I’m excited to see you fight again.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?