Crystal Harris KOTC Flyweight Champ

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

foxylicious
    Post subject: Crystal Harris KOTC Flyweight Champ Post Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:10 pm

I know she took the fight with only two weeks notice, cut 17lbs to get down to 121 and won the belt, other than that I have no other details but will post as soon as I find out more and find some pics. Congratulations Crystal!!!!!!

Thanks to Rob Greer for the photos…anyone with info on the fight feel free to share! 😀 Hey Crystal nice shorts!!!! Way to sport the Fightergirls logo….you’re the best!!!!

XcashXmoneyX
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:33 pm
    Pro Fighter

that PISSES me off. i wanted to rematch her and she pissed and moaned that she couldn’t get below 130 and refused to take the fight at 125. that makes me absolutely LIVID. good thing im training again.

Maulinator
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:55 pm
    Pro Fighter

Not to worry, she refused a fight with me too after she accepted it thn changed he mind…. Kellyn – did you go to the fights last night?

P.S. I watched your fight with her again the other night, you did really, really well – I would have gave that decision to you

adriennaaj
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:14 pm
    Pro Fighter

She beat Thricia Poovey:

Thats cool they carry a womens belt though~

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?