This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

fight4you
    Post subject: curious PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:26 pm

It is not surprising that many men find it hot to watch women fight. whole industries are wrapped around fantasy fights, foxy boxing, oil wrestling, mixed wrestling and all other sorts of adolescent fetishes. same goes for seeing girls in all out fistfights. i am sure than many guys also find it hot to watch women in legitimate sport combat. my simple question is how many women find it a turn-on to watch guys fight – in any setting or circumstance?

Executioner
    Post subject: Re: curiousPostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:09 am

fight4you wrote:
    It is not surprising that many men find it hot to watch women fight. whole industries are wrapped around fantasy fights, foxy boxing, oil wrestling, mixed wrestling and all other sorts of adolescent fetishes. same goes for seeing girls in all out fistfights. i am sure than many guys also find it hot to watch women in legitimate sport combat. my simple question is how many women find it a turn-on to watch guys fight – in any setting or circumstance?

Just a comment on your post.
    It’s a good post but it seems that it bothers you so much.

As for me , it is interesting to see to women go at it.
    I’m not that bothered with oil wrestling and that kind of stuff.
    If people want to do it or watch it, why not?
    We live in a free world afterall.
    We fightingsports fans/fighters know what the big differences are.

And it goes backways too, I know that lot of women also like to see to male guys in spandex kicking eachothers ass.
    So it cuts both ways ofcourse. 8)

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:29 am

not bothered a bit.

just curious if females find it hot to watch males fight.

not sure of your gender, but u are the only one with an opinion

Rox21
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:52 pm
    Pro Fighter

well…….
    It’s not so much of a turn on, as “Wow he’s so cool…” usually followed by the thought “I want to fight like that” .
    If they’re hot, it’s like an added bonus. But, I’ve really enjoyed watching ugly non-hot guys fight, and some hot guys can be jerks, so I almost don’t want to watch them fight. (train spar and also compete).

ktnzgtklws
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:19 pm

There is little to no smile thought devoted to watching men fight, at least for me.
    I may notice “Oh, he’s cute/fat/hairy/ripped/etc”, but beyond that, nothing else matters other than thier fighting spirit and ability. I’m usually FAR more interested in observing thier technique than their body.
    But I’m an old married broad, so perhaps my opinion is tainted. 😉
    As far as watching women fight? Same thing. I want to see technique, finesse, and spirit. Sorry, but while I will appreciate the beauty that is woman, does not mean that I am attracted to them, no matter how hard immature males may hope and wish otherwise.

Ashly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:42 pm

Fighting is an ugly, ugly thing, and we all look ugly as hell doing it. I can’t see how anyone could be turned on by the sight of women beating the crap out of eachother.

As far as guys fighting, I find the display of athletecism and skill to be intriguing, but not arousing like watching smile or something.

Fighting is just plain fun and fun to watch, regardless of gender.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:41 pm

well the reactions and behavior of many in the crowd might reflect a different opinion for many there. your blending of fighting being an ‘ugly, ugly thing’ and being fun to watch is an interesting blend of images though.

Executioner
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:43 am

fight4you wrote:
    not sure of your gender, but u are the only one with an opinion

I’m male.

Ashly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:24 am

fight4you wrote:
    well the reactions and behavior of many in the crowd might reflect a different opinion for many there. your blending of fighting being an ‘ugly, ugly thing’ and being fun to watch is an interesting blend of images though.

when I say ugly, I’m referring to how awful we look while bashing eachother’s faces in. I was looking at all the pictures from the Wanted Fighting Challenge and we all looked so awful. Nothing smile about it in my opinion.

Mighty Me
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:58 pm

I searched those pics for a long time could you please tell me where to find them?

AnnaTrocity
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:51 pm
    less internet

Last edited by AnnaTrocity on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pankration_MuayThai
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:43 pm
    Pro Fighter

Thanks. I didn’t have any pictures from the fights. Good luck on your cage fight on the 29th!

derUbermensc
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:56 pm

Paulo Filho = exotic, skilled, tender, caring

meltdawn
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:35 am

there are a couple of guys i love to watch fight because they are hot (Genki comes right to mind) and then there are other guys i love to watch because their fighting is incredible. can i get turned on watching men fight? yeah. but it’s when i’m taking note of their athleticism and features, not when they are bloodying/breaking/smashing each other. i’m too busy screaming with the rest of the crowd.

inked
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:51 am

derUbermensc are you female or gay ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?