debi at wec / hook n shoot

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

bigfan
    Post subject: debi at wec / hook n shoot PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:45 pm

somebody erased my text, i was just trying to sort out a rumor i heard. so has anyone found out if debi is fighting at wec on january 13 😕 how do you get signed up to fight in hook n shoot, i hear alot bout it and i want to go watch, i tried looking it up on the net but all i get is dvd’s for sale. how do the girls get involved. ❓

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:09 pm

http://www.fightergirls.com

Rikki
    Post subject: PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:44 pm
    Instructor

Debi replied to your original post. Yes, she is signed up to fight but they don’t have an opponent lined up for her yet (good luck with getting one btw Debi).

There probably will not be another all female HnS until next year since the last one was in Nov. (I don’t know but that seems to be their trend). But there are other promotions that put female fights on their cards.

Mark Grassman
    Post subject: Re: debi at wec / hook n shootPostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:13 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

bigfan wrote:
    how do you get signed up to fight in hook n shoot, ❓

E-mail them at hooknshoot@aol.com

bigfan
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:25 am

someone erased my original post so i didn’t have a chance to read it. i have attended the last three wec events and i would like to see a womens fight on this card. do they have any other women in mind. who is lisa ward i saw the interview they had done with her, is she doing well, she said in the interview that she was a former wrestler, how does that compare to the other female fighters. good luck debi if you find an opponent.

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:55 am

Lisa Ward???

I was very impressed. She was excellent at the Hook’n’Shoot. I hope she continues and I get to see her fight in the future.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?