Debi, Please settle a bet!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

jaydip
    Post subject: Debi, Please settle a bet! PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:19 pm

Debi,

I’m in a big arguement with my housemates girlfriend here. She told me to post this question to you on here.

Laura and I have made a big bet here. Laura is really into kickboxing. I always rib her about it. After my latest ribbing this evening, she got a little hot with me. She told me that there have been several bouts in which a female has “kicked butt” on a male. That started our arguement here. I follow boxing and kickboxing. I have never read any articles about a female defeating a male in a “real” and sanctioned bout- either kickboxing or boxing. I’m telling her that yes, a female has probably defeated a male in some unsanctioned fights. But, never in a “real,” and sanctioned, legitimate fight. Laura insists that I’m wrong. And, she can’t find any evidence on the internet or otherwise to prove me wrong.

We got egged on by some friends here to take this bet public. I know there is no way a female has defeated a male in an official or sanctioned fight. I’m right aren’t I Debi. Please confirm to Laura. I’m talking about an official bout. Not an unsanctioned barroom brawl.

Here is our bet. No turning back Laura! It is in writting here! If I’m right (I’m sure I am) Laura has agreed to get her head shaved! She has long hair, so it should be funny! If I’m wrong, Laura and everyone here want me to do the following. I will have to dress in drag as woman, attend a live female kickboxing event of YOUR choice and get my pic taken in drag and posted on this website. I agree. I would never make this bet on here if I knew I could lose. There is no way a female has defeated a male in a real bout. No way. Debi, if I’m wrong I will be at any kickboxing event that you choose with heels on. And, yes, I do get to posts pics of Laura with her new do!! So, if you can please confirm that there never has been an official bout in which a female defeated a male.

Thanks,
    Jay

jaydip
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:35 pm

Laura wants me to clear my end of the bet up here. If I lose (I won’t) I will have to dress in drag and attend the kickboxing event of your choice Debi, dressed in drag. She wanted it made clear that I have to dress in drag and then go to the event in drag.

There you go Laura! But, it won’t happen- baldy!

AnnaTrocity
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:09 pm
    less internet
    Last edited by AnnaTrocity on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ashly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:17 pm

also

http://www.fightergirls.com

Ilonka Elmont vs Philemon (a male kickboxer)

debi
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:32 pm
    Fightergirls Pro Fight Team

hahah

Thanks Ladies, you beat me to the punch

have fun wearing heels

jaydip
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:43 pm

I don’t believe this. This sucks. Laura, I’m sure you will see this later this evening. Please post and gloat.

Debi, hope you got a good laugh too. I never would have made this bet if I knew I could lose. And on a public forum. Laura you just got lucky. These fights were probably rigged. But, I made a bet and in public, so I guess I’m in drag. Where and when do I have to do this Debi. Just give me some time, since I guess I will have to get clothes and get dolled up ( don’t laugh please!!)

themannon
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:16 pm

jay, dont give in man.

The philemon and fethketter fights aren’t “real” fights. And who knows about that asian fight. I think you can get off on a technicality here.

Ashly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:27 pm

themannon wrote:
    jay, dont give in man.

The philemon and fethketter fights aren’t “real” fights. And who knows about that asian fight. I think you can get off on a technicality here.
    That’s debateable, however, the Yvonne Chavez match was in a real kickboxing tournament and she legitimately defeated an actual competitor.

themannon
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:29 pm

True Ashly, but that was amateur — he could’ve been a clown and a hack. Possible loophole?

Ashly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:09 pm

themannon wrote:
    True Ashly, but that was amateur — he could’ve been a clown and a hack. Possible loophole?
    he could’ve been a clown and a hack as a pro. There was no part of the bet that stated that the male opponent had to be a pro, an established fighter, or even someone with training. The only thing that was stated in the bet was “real”.

A “real” match is simply one where two fighters are trying to beat eachother.

jaydip
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:49 pm

Thanks themannon! You made my night! I haven’t heard from Laura, but my phone was ringing off the hook when our mutual thought I had lost. I can speak for Laura when I say our bet was for professional fights only. I didn’t mention that. And, your right the Philemon and Fettkether do not count as real fights.

Laura, lets settle this. I still say I’m right- thanks themannon! I’m not giving in. Here is what I will do. Debi, since you are the kickboxing expert here. Lets see if you can find a professional kickboxing or boxing match where a female defeats a male. And, it was sanctioned by kickboxing or boxing organization. And, the fight was sanctioned by an Athletic Commission. And, the fight had to take place in the US or Japan. That makes it a “real fight” not a “rigged fight.” If you find anything that meets this criteria, I will attend any future female fighting event in the US that Debi picks and in full drag. Debi, I’ll even buy your ticket, a camera and let you post the pics on here. There you go Laura! I hope you will stand by your end of the bet when Debi fesses up that she can’t find such a fight.

Bottom line- a female has never defeated a male in a real fight! Thanks the mannon!

AnnaTrocity
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:53 pm
    less internet
    Last edited by AnnaTrocity on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ashly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:54 pm

“Bottom line- a female has never defeated a male in a real fight! Thanks the mannon!”

Bottom line is that you are wrong. What difference does it make wether the fighters were paid or not? Hell, I could go out and get a pro fight right now, that doesn’t make me any better or worse of a fighter. There are pro fighters out there with 0-10 records and there are amateurs who could kick the ass of most of the pros out there. It’s a rediculous distinction.

jaydip
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:56 pm

They may be real fights. But, my bet, even initially with Laura, is professional fights! Gotta love those technicalities!! So, it looks like I will win. I’ll see if Laura follows through! Break out the clippers babe!!

Ashly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:22 pm

Your bet was retarded, but in either case, Asako Saioka is a professional fighter, and thus those fights against male opponents were pro fights. Before you can squirm your way out of your bet, you have to have some proof that those fights were either staged, unpaid, or unsanctioned. If you can do none of those, you are still bound by the bet. You’re not a welcher are you?

jaydip
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:37 pm

Alright Ashly. Lets see what YOU can prove. Asako may be a professional fighter. But, what is the WIKBA? If that is a legit organization that is recoginized internationally then I would be wrong. If you prove that (good luck) you beat Debbie to the punch. I will attend a live female fighting event that YOU choose in the US. I will buy you a ticket and a camera. I will dress in drag at the event and let you take the pics. There it is. If this WIKBA is not an internationally recognized, legit organization, then my roomies gal Laura gets her head shaved. And, lets say you have to buy me a fightergirls.com male t-shirt! Its a bet! I’ll send an addy for you! BTW, I take an XL. And, don’t welch! And, my bet wasn’t retarded. I was right and a few of you ladies were wrong, but wouldn’t admit it. I was talking real fights for real organizations!

jaydip
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:39 pm

And hey Laura! You go out with Marc this evening and leave me argueing with other females! At least I won a shirt out of this! Ashly- good luck researching the WI- whatever that is!

jaydip
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:46 pm

To be fair, if the Asako fight was sanctioned by a real organiztion, I will even go to a fight in drag that Debi chooses too. Same deal for her. Can’t imagine going in drag once let alone twice! But, I think I’m safe! Can’t wait to see you Laura and to get my tee Ashly! And, Debi hahah back at you!

AnnaTrocity
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:47 pm
    less internet
    Last edited by AnnaTrocity on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

jaydip
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:54 pm

Shit! This does suck! I wish I did want to go in drag. Our friends got me to agree to that with Laura, since I was knocking female kickboxing. I would prefer not to have to do this. I guess it is up to Ashly and Debi and Laura. Have mercy- please! I never thought I could lose this. How the hell did this Asako beat a man. And, I don’t think Ashly or Debi would ever want to see me in drag! How about an apology ladies instead?

jaydip
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:11 pm

Anna, I really hope Ashly and Debbie let me off. It would suck to have to go to who knows where- twice- and in drag and posted on here. That would cost me some $$ and pride. I will do more research before I make a bet like this again. I’m actually kind of nervous. And, I’m going to catch alot of razzing on Monday.

Laura
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:58 am

Hi Jay! 🙂 Stopped by to pick up Marc for work. Before we leave and just wanted to add my 2 cents. Hope you get a chance to read this from work.

I want to thank all the fighter girls on here who found the info for this silly bet. I was just tired of Jay talking trash about me kickboxing.

Jay, I think Ashly and Debbie should make you go in drag to a live event. You made the bet. Plus, it would be good for you too view a female match live. I can even help you shop for you outfit before you go to the fights! Even if they don’t make you go, I still proved to you that a women can kick butt on a man.

Have a great day, Jayette!

KhorneliusPraxx
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:09 am

AnnaTrocity could show you video of her kicking a guy’s ass…but it wasn’t a real fight because she has mad skillz and the guy was sucky, old, and incredibly flinchy. I would hate to be as sucky as that guy. 😉

Nadia
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:44 am

Ashly wrote:
    also

Sorry but Ilonka is from Holland and Philomon also…
    and I know for sure that Philemon is not a kickboxer.
    This match whas for an tv-show and Philemon had never fight before.
    In this show Philemon does all kinds of stuff he never had done before.
    So no professional match i think!

Greets Nadia

Ashly
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:26 pm

Nadia wrote:
    Ashly wrote:
    also

Sorry but Ilonka is from Holland and Philomon also…
    and I know for sure that Philemon is not a kickboxer.
    This match whas for an tv-show and Philemon had never fight before.
    In this show Philemon does all kinds of stuff he never had done before.
    So no professional match i think!

Greets Nadia
    doesn’t putting on a pair of trunks, boxing gloves, and stepping in the ring make you a kickboxer? 😉

Randori
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:04 pm

Sounds like someone just thought of a clever way to get to meet Debi Purcell ! Either that or he just likes dressing in drag.

themannon
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:59 pm

jaydip – my pleasure man (I am a lawyer – finding loopholes is what I do!).

I am confident that I could win this case at trial.

chad
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:50 pm
    Fightergirls elite poster

Debi is always looking for good lawyers… She has 5 or 6 companies going right now…. Yes that is a good way to get on her good side!!! LOL

Interesting subject but please remember this is a public message board for those that might want to try to take it to a fettish thing.

Chad

JodiLynn
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:09 pm

ahha i found this all so entertaining come on now you really didnt believe in all the world there hasnt been one real fight that a woman beat a man think of those odds

The Truth
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:06 am

jay why do you even give a shit if a female defeated a male what it all boils down too is guys with these sick twisted fetishes of girls fighting guys, i never want to see a girl fighting a guy,no matter what.

fight4you
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:25 am

except for the fetishist who gets off on it, it is always a lose-lose situation for the guy who fights a girl. If he he beats her then it’s a… “Yea well you beat up a girl, SO what?” If she wins, then it’s a…” A girl beat your ass”. What’s the point?

neonataldragon
    Post subject: PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:37 am

oh my gosh..i’ve had so much fun reading all these posts…too funny…looking forward to the pics…either way…but i’m sure it’ll be drag pics…lol…i do agree that guys can get the shaft (pardon the pun..lol) either way…win or lose…i wanted to play tackle football in highschool but they wouldn’t let me because of this issue…
    keep the great debate goin!!! i love it…lol 😆

rick walters
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:38 pm

I think some of those fights can show just how skilled female fighters are. The Deborah Fettkether fight showed how much more skilled and well trained she was then the guy she fought. I think anyone watching that fight would have to say that there is a huge step up between your average guy and a skilled female fighter. I think it can give the fighters more respect as people realize just how skilled they are.

The Truth
    Post subject: PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:21 pm

rick walters wrote:
    I think some of those fights can show just how skilled female fighters are. The Deborah Fettkether fight showed how much more skilled and well trained she was then the guy she fought. I think anyone watching that fight would have to say that there is a huge step up between your average guy and a skilled female fighter. I think it can give the fighters more respect as people realize just how skilled they are.
    That guy was just a generic radio dj who you can tell has had zero training,that fight should have never happen it was just a promotional gimmick. We should give female fighter more respect for beating up average guys who probably couldn’t fight a cold get real man,we should give females more respect for fighting other skilled females and proving themselves.

rick walters
    Post subject: PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:23 pm

Truth,

I think you’re right. The point I was trying to make and maybe not very well is that I don’t think we’re there yet. In gym class once we tried to equal the time of the woman’s mile world record. Instead of having us each try it individually, we had a team of four so that each of us only had to run one lap at world class pace. We barely did it and none of us could have kept that pace up for more than about 10 more yards or so… We all had so much respect for how fast that world record time actually is from running that relay. I think sometimes when you see two women in a kickboxing match, it’s hard to see how skilled they are because they’re both skilled and so they’re able to counter and defend much of what they’re both doing. A knowledgeable fighter will be able to see it but your average Joe (like me) probably doesn’t fully appreciate how skilled they are. When you see something like that Deborah Fettkether fight it’s a little like that relay race we did..a bit of an eye opener.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?