Debi Purcell to teach women’s classes at Subfighter

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chad Moechnig 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Chad Moechnig
    Keymaster

foxylicious
    Post subject: Debi Purcell to teach women’s classes at Subfighter Post Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:10 am

With the recent passing of Apex coach Jeremy Williams, several of his students have come together and found a location to open a new place to train. Debi will be part of this great team, teaching women’s MMA at Subfighter which will open next week @ World Gym in Lake Forest (23762 Mercury Rd Ste A, Lake Forest CA). Women are welcome at all classes at Subfighter (under the guidance of Adam Lynn, Russ Miura, Rick Estrada and Dino Icola), however Debi’s will be instruction for women only. Class schedule will post closer to the completion of the gym, which is early next week. For more information email debi@fightergirls.com. Hope to see some of you there!!!!! Jenn

cosmic
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:44 am

Thats awesome news! I want to move to the USA!

I’m maybe coming over for a holiday, if I do I will definitely have to drop by and check it out.

bwilli27
    Post subject: PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:23 am

That is awsome news, thanks for sharing Jen….Maybe I need to think about taking my vacation in California and take classes. 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2014 Fighter Girls.  All Rights Reserved.

Fighter girls®

Fightergirls.com®

Forgot your details?